What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1269 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lukas Grey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1269

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 830

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling on Mt.Hann for around an hour with another guy and I have noticed that he never went to visit a cash point, therefore I intended on robbing him when I see him leaving the mountain, he leaves and I begin going towards the shop where I know majority of the people go to, to deposit their money, I enter the shop first and hear him running behind me so I pull my gun out, issue my command and he complies, however during the time where I need to search him, he pulls a gun out, turns around and shoots me. The reason I went behind him is to make him at a disadvantage, as in real life I'd be able to be behind him with my gun out and search him, however due to game mechanics I cannot do so, this is where I feel G1.5 is broken due to him knowing the fact when I in fact search him he can just turn around and shoot me.

I did also notice that he did bank his funds, he heard me loud and clear before he accessed the ATM as you can see when he actually accesses it is after I told him to put his hands up im not sure if this is in violation of C2.4.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5XHX7rIKfU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello mate Firstly, you can have your gun aimed at me and search me at the same time. So I fail to see the powergaming claim, you let your guard slip and I took advantage of that. I couldn't hear you either as I had loud music playing as it was very early in the morning and I didn't expect someone to try rob me at these early hours. Seems to me that you were upset that the robbery went south as you didn't even bother calling me to liaison. I'm not gonna respond any further and will leave this with the staff team unless you decide to take it down. Have a wonderful day!!!

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1tVAEVru_0VrX4/d13371SsZurI?invite=cr-MSw1ZVUsMTcxMjgwMDQxLA

Hi @jackaboy16711, to be fair I only placed this report to get clarification on the rule, I have no intent to push for any consequence on you.

you let your guard slip and I took advantage of that
I saw that, However I like I stated im here for clarification not to have you banned or any of the sort.

Seems to me that you were upset that the robbery went south as you didn't even bother calling me to liaison
The reason for this is due to the fact I want a staff opinion a Liasion at this time would be irrelevant.

I couldn't hear you either as I had loud music playing as it was very early in the morning and I didn't expect someone to try rob me at these early hours
My issue with this statement is the fact you are in RP at all times, so using music as an excuse to avoid RP is a bit excessive, in your clip you also failed to include you storing your money when im issuing you to place your hands up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Gents,

While reviewing the footage let me go into a bit of detail,
G1.5 Powergaming -  as seen in reports before if you take the risk of trying to rob someone by yourself you have other means to make sure you are not caught with your hands in someone else's pockets and left with your guard down. this doesn't constitute Powergaming or NVL for that matter.

G2.4 - Combat storing - to me it looks like you've tried to intercept him a little too late, if you had caught him outside and he ran in and stored it then i can definitely see that being an issue, but with the animation sometimes also being delayed it's just a little too frantic and late for what I would class as combat storing.

@jackaboy16711 will warn you though it is on you to make sure you pay attention to your surroundings no matter what the time and how quiet it is.

Report DENIED 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back