What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1277, 1118 & 1157 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1277, 1118 & 1157

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/15/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 218

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Throughout the night we had a few officers on separate occasions pressing their panics stating there was 2-3 people engaging with cops in a stolen police vehicle, this was originally a V60. Just prior to the P1 recording I had to pop my head at Pillbox Hospital due to someone getting stuck on the drag animation which made it so I couldn't move faster than a walking pace. Prior to restarting PS Jacob Riley stated that him and INSP Joseph Hobb were heading towards this stolen vehicle which had also been involved in the potential kidnapping and or killing of PS Finn and his probie due to it at the time being the same V60 they were taken from.

Upon arriving back into the city from popping my head I was shortly met with a panic my PS Finn who clearly OCC had overcome his timer etc and came back to us with a fresh head. I attended whereby he stated there was multiple panics by PS Riley and INSP Hobb, we then found out this was by what I believe is those same persons who had taken Finn prior. They arrived on this scene in P1 and stated do you want to play a game to find your friends or words to this effect.

Now I mean this alone in my opinion is trying to initiate a situation. What person in their right mind would turn back up to a scene where they have kidnapped or killed police and admit this, in a stolen police car from one of the taken officers... (Another CIV also said to Finn it was a gunfight and these were the persons involved). However it does not stop there. Myself and Finn have the vehicles recovered and keep on the look out trying to prevent any engagement further. We paid the mechanics to bring them back to MRPS. Upon arriving in P2 you see the Stolen police Jaguar turn up once again light and sirens on knowing we are there. They then proceed to drive on the pavement, blasting sirens and the horn which is the American siren in this vehicle trying to clearly get our attention.

Now I thought maybe a little chat with them, explain in simple terms how this is baiting would unwrap some realisation for them to go, Oh shit, sorry that was too far. This wasn't the case.

Simple terms being... you shot and or kidnapped police, returned to the scene, admitted to it, then follow police back to a police station with lights and sirens trying to attract attention outside of MRPS whilst breaking laws and driving on pavements etc to ensure you are in our view in the parking lot.

I attempted this talk in Discord, however I have to be honest when I say I wasn't in their long. I asked them how they wasn't baiting, they stated that its not because they want to roleplay with us. I followed up with the simple terms where they still stated it wasn't baiting and then started going onto an irrelevant matter that cops are always too quick to take action against them. I said I'm not here to discuss other peoples roleplay with them and instead the baiting, as they still thought it was acceptable I told them the conversation is over.

This was a very frustrating situation for all officers I can say. None of the actions taken made any sense. There was no goal and instead just a consistent circle of kidnap or kill cop, steal car and then attempt to get more attention.

I now also know from speak with one of those officers that were taken OOC that these people once again showed no attempted with them to roleplay either. Instead they chased the stolen V60 to a scrap yard where they decamped and started firing at police. They then placed both officers in a vehicle and then a bin. I'm told there was no roleplay throughout... one of them may have the recording if this would be of help should they deny this being the case.

We get people that bait police all the time, however this was beyond silly. The type of offences and crimes they had committed and you decide to bait in that way, outside a police station especially where generally their is knowledge that this is the main hub, expected to host loads of police officers.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
firstly i would like to add to this report as this involves me as an individual that your stating as "baiting". 
i would like to say with the first incident that involves the first stolen police car (Volvo), we was near triads gas and we seen 4 people with 2 stolen police cars bearing in mind we was out robbing at that hour, we then took the police car from the 4 people and drove away, later on we was then seen by PS Jacob Riley and INSP Joseph Hobb leading to them chasing us, we then had the idea of taking them into the underground tunnels of the train tracks to jump out and hands them, so going along with this plan we was being asked by the 2 officers to just stop and give the police car back under the tunnels so we agreed to this, as we got out 2 of us pull guns and another named jim pulled a knife out and shouted "put your hands up and don't drive away", they started reversing and we started shooting, they then decamped and started shooting back which made no sense as they was out numbered, surely u would get away from the situation being 2v3, as the gun fight proceeded we then managed to incapacitate both officers and get them into a police car where we would try some medical rp, from that we was surely convinced that they did not want to roleplay their injuries with us, we did not want to shoot said officers we only wanted to rob them and make them bark like dogs and run around doing t pose making sounds of an eagle but unfortunately this was not the outcome we was expecting.

second incident with another single officer... we was inside the scrapyard building where we had kidnapped 2 individuals 1 female named lil and there was a male which i cant remember the name of,  we was making them bark like dogs and run around like eagles, to make the roleplay more interesting Danny who is another individual that was apart of the "baiting" went to go and get 2 eagle masks so we could make the 2 said kidnapped people wear them, upon Danny getting these he was seen again by police in the stolen police car leading them to chase him, he told us on radio that he was being chased by 1 officer, we told Danny over radio to bring him to the scrapyard and we will hands him when he runs through the door, upon the police officer running through the door we had 2 guns pointed at him and told him to stick his hands up, he then proceeded to pull his gun out and start shooting at us leading us to incapacitate him, i think you can paint the picture of what i am saying, after we had shot and incapacitated said officer another officer pulled up and started shooting at Danny, we then incapacitated the other officer leading to the officers being in defeat which obviously they don't like, after this situation we then dumped both officers near a dustbin out of sight so we could go back and get the 2 individuals we originally kidnapped because they was enjoying the rp and we wanted to carry it on, upon returning back there was the 2 officers there investigating the crime scene, so we pulled up not wanting to cause any harm asking for lil and her boyfriend to jump bk in the car,  lil and her boyfriend ran down the hill just behind the scrapyard and lil got into the car as her boyfriend carried on going, leading to this she then jumped out mid driving so she could stay with her boyfriend, after following and asking them to get back into the car we decided that it was time to leave them alone and do something new, so we went on our way and just drove around looking for the next person to rob.

third incident responding to Ragin rabbits second clip,
continuing from the last part on incident 2 where we was looking for the next person to rob, we was driving past the kraken as we seen quite a few people at mrpd, so we drove over to check out what was happening, this may look like we are baiting but this was truly not our intension and i apologies if this ruined any part of your roleplay, we parked up at mrpd when we was offered money to kidnap a police officer as they needed a hostage, the offer was refused and we drove more towards the police garage to see how many police there was to maybe reconsider their offer, due to the fact there was more than 1 officer and the fact it was at mrpd which wouldn't've made sense to kidnap an officer we continued on our way to rob more people. 

we don't have any clips of the officer(s) nvl as we didn't have any recording software open at the time but maybe an officer can assist in showing the clips they would've recorded for evidence as they have only provided evidence of us being present not the lead up to us being present 

i know its hard being able to come down to the truth but thankyou for taking your time reading my reply and i hope you understand my pov with word of mouth!

I'll comment as I was involved in the first situation and the third, I might have bodycam of the first instance of the tunnel killings, although I remember it slightly differently. I heard your guy tell us to get out the car but I already had my service weapon in my hand and was reversing when he said it (I was looking at whoever was in the side tunnel to the front of my vehicle) - didn't notice the pistol behind us till I was reversing, to which I did stop but he then started shooting as I suspect delay/desync caused a bit of confusion there but that's whatever, I'm personally not at all bothered by the first situation, or the second. Sure, we could have ran but I only saw one of you with a gun so I decided to retreat, press my panic and return fire as units were meant to be close. Wouldn't say NVL, but rather not the outcome you were after, however, whoever had the gun really didn't give us much chance and if the goal was to rob us and make us dance then shooting that quickly makes zero sense, but that's not really an issue I'm bringing up. You could have asked us to come to QE and I'd have happily explained this. As for the medical side of things, you guys said nothing to us and did no /mes that I saw. What were you expecting us to do when we're the ones who have been peppered up. Anyway, that's not really the point here:

As for the baiting, no real excuse, in my opinion. You (your group) had just killed the entire police force who were on-duty in the space of 30 minutes, you then came back to MRPS in one of the stolen vehicles, to sit outside, pressing the siren, running over to us, chasing us to the garage doors, and while we're talking to mechanics your group (unsure who exactly sorry didn't get IDs) steal another one of the Volvos and drove it around MRPS. Credit where due, it was returned, but the whole situation at MRPS was just really baitey and I struggle to see the need for you guys to be there and doing all that within RP.

The people running up to mission row garage doors had nothing to do with us we didn’t even step foot out the car as I said we was there for all of a few mins and didn’t get out of the jaguar as for you saying that I didn’t give any /me medically that’s a lie because I did, sounds more like you didn’t win so it’s upset you, at the end of the day it’s role play and I apologised if I have ruined that for you, but from now on unless u have further proof of us baiting and saying u saw one gun etc I’m not replying to this unless staff ask me to 

I've not got anything additional to say on this report. As I've said in my opinion with the guidance of the rules, this is baiting. 

You came up to two police officers to basically admit that you had taken our colleagues hostage and proceeded to ask if we wanted to play a game after you had just shot at police. Whilst inside of a stolen police vehicle from one of the officers taken. 

You then proceed to follow us all the way to MRPS, you can be seen as we arrive. You are then outside of MRPS pressing your horn, using the sirens, driving on the pavement outside of MRPS trying to clearly gain attention once again. 

You state above that you was trying to look for someone else to rob when you was around MRPS, however from my view you stayed outside of MRPS. Even so once again what person would rob someone outside or nearby to a police station with the attention you had already brought to yourselves? Asking for attention if you ask me.

As previously said “it wouldn’t make sense to kidnap and officer at mrpd”

hence why we stayed in the vehicle and then left, the people running around mrpd and stealing police cars driving around the pd had nothing to do with us. 
and also I don’t know why this has been brought to forums as you police was just as bad, every single officer we interacted with that night nvl’d but you don’t see me reporting. 
maybe it’s because the police finally lost and there very upset about it 

and also we didn’t follow you as u can see in the 1st clip you sent and also as I said we drove away to carry on the rp between the man and woman and then came to mrpd 20mins later after driving by the kraken because we seen quite a few people there, at 2am there’s not many people to role play with so we thought to come check why there was so many people around mrpd. 

As I will say again personally to you @RaginRabbit I apologise if u feel that we may have baited I take full responsibility if this may be the case but do know this was not our intention.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @RaginRabbit- thanks for taking the time to make this report, and sorry for my delayed response. I got lost in the woods for eleven days straight.

In terms of the behaviour at the scrap yard (what's shown in P1) , I'm not fully convinced this is baiting as the rules state it. To me, this seems more akin to criminals gloating where they believe they can get away with it. This video doesn't show any ID's either.

Simple terms being... you shot and or kidnapped police, returned to the scene, admitted to it, then follow police back to a police station with lights and sirens trying to attract attention outside of MRPS whilst breaking laws and driving on pavements etc to ensure you are in our view in the parking lot.
This as you described it @RaginRabbit- would constitute as baiting. However based on what I can see in P2, I'm not convinced beyond doubt that this happened. It isn't clear that the people in the first clip are the same as in the second either.

There isn't enough here for me to comfortably carry out any action I'm afraid.

Report Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back