What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 129 - Ballas - Sean. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueybearx

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ramsay RAMBO

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 129 - Ballas - Sean.

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1300

What best describes this incident ?: NLR / Hop on squad

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is the first fight we have had with ballas and we are really disappointed with how the rules breaks have already begun. I would firstly like to explain this from my POV. I have logged on without knowning that a ongoing situation was happening. When I have logged on I have been told over radio straight away and have stayed out of the fight. I have got my car out and got away from the area. I have then logged off shortly after. My ID at this point was in the low 100's. I have then been told by Jack that Timmy is ID 129 (Which means that he loged on after me) and started joining in on the fight. They have then noticed a few other ID's around the same ID. This fight was originally a 5 v 6ish and then turned into Ballas hoping and pulling numbers. Sean also was the first to go down in the fight and then was seen in a heli with a hunting rifle baiting more fighting which is NLR as he should not be getting involved at all! This is poor from a lead. Also they have then started shooting from the Heli again which we all know we have been told not to do this as it is Exploting as the doors was not open which means they was shooting out the front and though doors. We have discussed this in discord and everyone has been very upset about this as we all wanted to get involved and we have not as we all stuck to the rules. We will provide clips from this fight and I would like to request POV from the Ballas involved with the ID's. We know at least 3-4 of them hoped on and at least Sean NLR. PJ apparently killed 3 people and his ID again was the high 100's which again was not around at the start of the fight. We would like to prevent this being a frag server and from this first little fight turning into this is disgusting tbh. We are all up for fight but if people are rule breaking like this what is the point as we get punished for sticking to the rules. I look foward to the reponse of the people involved and what they have to say about this incident. I have not tried to reslove this over discord as this involves a lot of people and a lot of different rule breaks and this will be the best place for further talking about this and to get peoples POV.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1DWiSltje6GTy5/d1337z2bmpIB?invite=cr-MSx4VkIsMTQ1MjUxNjIs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To clear any 'hop on' accusations, I had some lunch (2 bacon sarnies if you're interested) and went on the server. It was around 10-15 minutes before I actually killed any grove members (2 in total).

Any accusations of using the cockpit to shoot out of, Archie can tell you the cockpit has been disabled. Any other questions feel free to speak to me in DMs or in a liaison as you didn't feel the need before putting this report up:)

This does not clear your hop on at all. You came on just like me then knew a situation was going on and decided to continue and get involved. I decided not to break the rules and logged off as it was very clear it was the same Situation. I have said all I need to say and await the other reply's from your gang. 

Okay bud, if you say so. I look forward to a staff member's response - someone that can say for sure say if eating 2 bacon sarnies then coming on the server is a rule break.

Nothing more from me I've said all I need to:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Ramsay,

Firstly, i appreciate you putting this report up. Obviously if people are breaking rules then it is only right to report them to make the community a more fun and less toxic environment for everyone involved. I'll get into my side of the story.

The context to both sides of the story is very different, obviously if you decided to call me QE and i could of described and shown what my POV on this was. Sadly seeing as you decided to not call me to QE i have deleted the session long recording (I have 18gb free on my PC so i try to keep it clean so i can run decent, session long recordings often take up a large amount of space.) i had so i dont have the clip but i can explain to you what my thought process was from when i woke up to when the first shooting occurred .

I had woken up at some point around 12:00-13:00 and decided to log onto my PC shortly after, following this i loaded up discord etc before loading up fiveM, I initially logged on and planned to sell as i always do around this time, and then went onto radio asking what everyone is up to. I got updated on what had happened and got told to get in a war-car and be strapped because something could happen. I thought seeing as i heard no gunshots/callouts that nothing had happened recently and there would be no reason for me not to be able to join in and cruise around with some of my fellow gang members, following this we drove around for a while and then got into a shootout with Grove, i hadn't realized until after the fight that there was a Balla dead on Grove turf from the previous fight, had i known this i would not of got involved in any of the situation as it really would not be worth risking a ban just to get myself involved in one gun fight.

You decided to log off as i am guessing you had been informed prior to the gunfight there had been a fight before this with a Balla still dead on turf, i unfortunately was not informed of there being a dead Balla on Grove turf and saw no reason for me not to stay on and fight. Obviously had i been informed i would of removed myself from the situation like anyone who was in my position would. 

Seeing as i just saw this as a completely normal situation i had not even a thought to remove myself from it.

- Timmy

@FurphyIs there any input you'd like to give since you are one of the ones being reported?

I'm unsure what I'm being reported for maybe could shed some light on it 

As stated in my post it was for NLR. As you rejoined the same fight and was seen trying to shoot with a hunter rifle / Actively getting involved. 

So in this clip i get downed on F-block and you are now talking about a fight that happens around 45 minutes later on grove turf

The same fight that was constantly going on and you had a Ballas downed by grove safehouse that we had camped. Then you decided to push. The rule states that you cannot enter the same situation which you did. Along with a few of your guys logging in and then decided to fight which resulted in this turning from a 6v6ish to a 6v11. If your guys was not told a situation was ongoing then again that is poor leadership as when I logged on straight away Bmav told me that they are fighting Ballas still and not to get involved which I did not and logged off shortly after removing myself from the area.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Evening All, 

I'd like to thank you for your replies to this report, it's unfortunate this couldn't have been resolved in a liaison.

I'll cover NLR and then the 'Hop On' accusations.

The evidence attached to this report is so small to work with I spent the past few hours combing through our logs & compiling a 'series of events'. As far as I can tell, there was 4 shootouts in between 12PM & 3:30PM. In between each shootout, both sides had enough time to transport injured to hospitals, dodgy and respawn, this to me indicates that combat situation as finished. Given this, these were 4 isolated incidents, I cannot see a constant continuation of a singular event like has been said as there are small bursts with enough time in between to allow a cease of hositilities. 

No one broke NLR, these were completely separate combat situations and none were within the 15 minutes timer stated in G4.3 & G4.5. If we were to say that this was a singular continuation of events, BOTH SIDES would be recieving punishments ranging up and down the FBS system - you were just as bad as each-other using @Rogueybearxinterpretation.

This is the first fight we have had with ballas and we are really disappointed with how the rules breaks have already begun.
 I'd ensure you keep your own house in order before pointing fingers.

Now, onto 'Hop On'. Again, due to the significant lack of evidence, I had to dig through our logs and compile a comprehensive list of log in, log out times etc. and with the countless people involved, no one raised a red flag. Given the fact these situations as far as I can see, are isolated, no one logged in during a gunfight. There was only one person who flagged as suspicious, but certain factors indicated no foul play.

Ultimately, this could've been resolved in a liaison. I appreciate you're trying to get rid of rule breakers within the server but next time, please talk with them before reporting. Saves us all some time. 

I'm also going to issue a stern warning as we see this happen in almost every single gang war. Keep your beef, whatever it may be, within roleplay. These 'report wars' as they're coined, do no good but cause further issues for all sides. Ensure you have the right reasons for reporting, and if you can resolve it civilly then please do.

Action Taken - Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back