What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 130 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon2

On A Spiritual Pilgrimage
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Moe Sokol

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 130

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1716

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I pulled over 130 for a traffic stop as I had witnessed him speed past me when I was leaving MRPD and when I filled up at the gas station down the road, he swerved when leaving and I decided to initiate a traffic stop. The car came back a local and he immediately refused to provide his name and said he did not have his ID on him. I believed at this point with the back window smashed out in the vehicle I had grounds under Section 1 of the PACE act to conduct a Stop and Search. I asked him to step out of his vehicle then ordered him to get out of his vehicle. He refused to comply and then began ramming me with his vehicle and drove away down an alley. I returned to MRPD where I roleplayed with the NHS. He then doubled back and hit multiple other officers with his car who will be commenting and providing the evidence from their point of view. He refused to come to QE.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/h0xY6LpE-10%20
https://i.imgur.com/kn7H19P.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am the officer in the biker helmet who responded to the panic this is what happened after from my point of view

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Gordan, I'll be honest I'm struggling to see why this report is up. I will however give you an insight into my POV and my thought process behind this situation.

I was driving around the city mindlessly as it was rather quiet at the time when I noticed you had initiated a traffic stop on me, so I initially complied as I was rather confused as to why you wanted to pull me over, however I wasn't just going to fail to stop straight away and decided to pursue this avenue of RP and see where it would lead. We then began our RP where you initially began questioning me, and claimed you had suspicion that the vehicle was stolen due to a broken rear window. On my POV all of the windows were intact, which confused me and is what lead me to believe that this stop was bogus, however I've realised that perhaps it was a client side/sync issue where it would show for you and not for me or vice versa. You then requested me to step out the vehicle to which I refused as I thought, within my character that it was a bogus traffic stop and you had no real purpose or grounds to search me.

You then began to order me out the vehicle and at this point I was just released from prison (which can be confirmed by the fact I'm still wearing the prison outfit) and I had zero intentions to comply with your demands and allow you to search me in fear of being arrested again, so I decided to use my vehicle as a weapon in an attempt to incapacitate you and make my escape as I did not want to end up back in the cells/prison considering I was freshly released prior to our interaction. At the point where I initially rammed you, I knew you would have hit your panic button and that other officers would be arriving shortly, therefore I wanted to make sure you weren't in a position to chase me and provide radio callouts on my position and vehicle and so on, I double backed as I knew that you were still up on your feet somehow and wanted to ensure my safe escape, which resulted in me doubling back in an attempt to finish what I had started.

You're claiming that I've RVDM'd you however I feel this is inaccurate as we had entered into what I can only feel was a one way RP situation, where I would be searched and arrested and it was at that point I decided that my character did not want to end up arrested and back into prison and used what I had to my advantage in an attempt to escape. It should be noted that this character, Keith Robinson is well known to the police and has a hatred of police officers from multiple previous interactions.

I do apologise to you if you feel that this was RVDM, however I hope you can understand the scenario from my criminal POV. I did see your message regarding coming to a liaison to talk, however I did not appreciate seeing a channel with multiple other people who weren't involved in the situation present, as this would have only escalated matters and we would have been unable to have a purposeful discussion.

Let me know if I can provide any more of my insight/POV from this situation.

Thanks

Keith 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Welshplease find a time that suits you both and I will try and arrange to be there, if not I will get someone else to hop in.

@MerekWelsh and I had a great discussion on Teamspeak with staff present. I was happy to be able to speak with him and he very cordial during our chat. Resolved in liaison wins again!

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back