What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 131 and 191 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamDoodle

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Doodle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 131 and 191

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1215

What best describes this incident ?: RDM / Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was just out my head and decided to head to the clothing shop to get new clothes, these boys roll up in a local and tell me to stick my hands up, I comply to all their commands and listen to what they say and as soon as I give them all my valuable stuff the guy in all black decides to randomly stab me with his knife.

They go on to dump me as all shitty groups do and refused to listen to my ooc messages to speak in liason. as I believe this was a very poor rp and just rdm with robbery.

I will admit before they dumped me I did say. "I want to speak to you in liason" but I did so as I was just incredibly pissed off and how they were treating the situation was just rancid and a waste of our time as they got like 5k worth of stuff.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/246wCnLTfLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @SamDoodle

I've reviewed the footage and I can say that the initial robbery was fine in my books. However, as per the Executions rule. This must be done with High Quality RP, which I find in the footage provided there was not. I will also state that in the end of the footage provided, when the players state that they apologise for doing that to you, you didn't seem too injured despite being stabbed. Even if you were upset about the RP that you were provided with, remain in character and follow the rules please. As for failing to RP your injuries, you will be given a warning. 🙂

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 80803

Rules: G7.3

----------------------------

Action: Warning

CharID: 60054

Rules: G4.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back