What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 135 139 177 120 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza_

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ky Fidelez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 135 139 177 120

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/18/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1256

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was selling on Triad turf (Little Seoul) when being approached by 4 lads wearing mouse masks (Rattas)

They then squashed me in between their cars and questioned me about being in 'Alliance' which I replied with a simple 'No'. They then asked me who I was a part of, which I was about to say then 177 decided to kick me off my bike and continuously try and stab me - which 139 and 135 joined in on. Before I jumped back on my bike I already had a knife (which I meant to put away) so when they kicked me off they saw it in my hand. With having little to none of a conversation with them and them simply just G checking me and with me not giving a response in time I claim this to be RDM.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)

I believe that these 4 individuals did not supply any good RP nor intend to produce any good RP in the sole fact that it states in 1.2 that "Giving enough time for them to comply with your order." they ordered me to say what group I am associated with but before I could even cooperate they just decided the best way was just to kill me instead.

Now I asked for them to come to QE which 2 of them did, it was 'y.s17th' and 'juiced2071'.

Now in my eyes bringing it to QE is a way of resolving the situation and trying to understand what happened and why it happened but this QE was just a total disaster..
The individual 'y.s17th' began saying I got kidnapped. For one, my hands weren't put up nor did I get put in zip ties so that is not a kidnapping.
Him and his friend then started to get aggravated about what they had done because they knew they did wrong and 'y.s17th' started getting heated in the QE and that's when I decided to call it off because they both weren't there to resolve it.

Hopefully, the links below will help this situation out a lot easier.

-Lozza

RDM - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PXDvglJhF4VhL/d1337JlDPyOA?invite=cr-MSxsS28sMTU3NDM1MDgxLA
QE -https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PXEp8uKSirimC/d1337mbhahsn?invite=cr-MSxPS1gsMTU3NDM1MDgxLA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PXDvglJhF4VhL/d13379ExktCR?invite=cr-MSx5UkssMTU3NDM1MDgxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening @Lozza_

For RDM reports we request the clips to show 3-5 minutes before the incident, I appreciate that this happened almost a week ago but do you have 3-5 minutes before the incident? 

Good afternoon @Lozza_

Thank you for making this report

Sadly as stated RDM reports need 3/5 minutes before the attack. 

Due to this I will have to decline this report today, please do not let this stop you reporting any other rules breaks in future! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back