What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 136, Adam Lid - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Rouble Chrysalis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 136, Adam Lid

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/23/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Metagaming, exploiting, NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I took a man hostage outside of MRPD, i ziptied him and started to drive him away to the mountains, during the ride there and while being ziptied in my car, he was communicating ooc or on radio since his character did the animation as if speaking on radio, (he also said himself that he was using the radio) and telling where he was while i was driving him, my plan was to just make some RP out of him and not rob him, but after i heard him speak ooc, i decided i would rob him. When i took him out of my car, he was held at knife point and proceeded to stab me shortly after, breaking the NVL rule. Few minutes after, his friends came to the exact location, and 136 didnt pull his phone out so i could only think he was screensharing in discord or somewhere else, perhaps even stream sniping.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedBetterCormorantArgieB8-eQGKrgAqsLT0TmPL

https://clips.twitch.tv/AgreeableSpikyCaribouHeyGirl-PrynZE2kfzAKh1zt

https://clips.twitch.tv/GiftedCreativeDugongYouWHY--KFoU2oz6-m9kiC5

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedBetterCormorantArgieB8-eQGKrgAqsLT0TmPL

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

How would they know where to go from a screen share? It’s on top of a random hill

So you're trying to tell me and everyone else reading this report, that you haven't figured out the concept of following someone visually? That's is a poor attempt at trying to rectify that. I assume that that is the only thing you replied to since you thought it was impossible to either stream snipe, or share screens on discord (or whatever other platform), because you have realised that using your radio while in zipties, was exploiting, as well as not touching on NVL because you also realised that was a mistake you made. I honestly can't see what reasons you can give for not valuing your life or the exploitation by using the radio while being ziptied. I wasn't even going to rob you in the beginning and just bring some RP by taking you somewhere and making you do stupid things to Christmas music, but then you had to exploit and ruin the RP not only for myself but for the people who came to watch my stream and just enjoy. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Rouble& @cooljamesbond007

Would the both of you like to try resolve the situation by having a chat either on teamspeak or discord and if needed a member of staff or even myself can listen in?

No problem and thank you for letting us know, Glad yous could work it out. As requested we will deny the report. Hope you both had a wonderful christmas and early happy new year! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back