What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 136 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaster

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Appo Martin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 136

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/18/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1230

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM (G1.1) & Roleplay Everything (G2.3)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was stopped by police officers, they asked for my identification and I sped off. While the chase was happening, the driver of an RPU vehicle (136) then rammed me off my bike at 100mph and ultimately killed me. They did not do a single amount of medical rp, and I was hit at a vehicle moving at 100mph, which is why I ultimately chose to do '/me no beat.' (before encouraging medical rp by doing /me head bleeding, which i discuss later). When I asked for the officer who rammed me (136) for a liaison later on, it seemed like he was going to take possibly 'revenge report' and basically said he will bring this up if I make a report. For the record, I did /me no pulse because there was 0 medical-roleplay for my injuries. I also did /me no pulse because I was rammed by a vehicle moving at 100mph. They then wanted me to clock into the local doctor at pillbox which I did not want to do due to the poor RP, and unrealistic circumstances stated above. I did attempt at medical rp by doing '/me head bleeding profusely', however they ignored my /me. They did not attempt to use a defib or perform CPR (life saving treatment when in cardiac arrest), and instead simply left me in pillbox. Furthermore, the officer laughed at me when I got rammed and the officer in question also said 'a slight city moment as it were' which I believe are both G2.3. Furthermore, in OOC he stated it was 'desync', however after looking at the footage in a liaison, I do not believe this was desync.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/qdpP-y8k9jY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I'm 136 the roleplay everything, I'm not medically trained so I can't give you medical RP except get checked over, which the other officer did and get you to pill box, I even called for NHS over the radio, though you decided to not go into the hospital I left it at that.

As for the RVDM, this was a fail to stop after a officer was trying to talk to you, there was a lot of confusion afer you were knocked off asthings got very choppy for myself, I was very apoligetic about the whole situation to which in ooc you had put you weren't bothered about it to then later say you wanted me in liason. I did laugh as to me it was funny one moment you were in front of me, the next no one really knew where you were to point you that you were down beside me.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Terribly sorry for my late reply to this - ended up on one of those 36 hour RuneScape binges again!

Just a few questions before processing this report:

@Hector Martin- how have you determined that it was ID 136 who struck you with their vehicle - I'm unable to see any session IDs on your provided video.

@Kevin Wright- by chance are you the driver in this circumstance? I know its a long shot asking given how this occurred a few days ago, but have you got any footage from your POV of this situation?

Terribly sorry for my late reply to this - ended up on one of those 36 hour RuneScape binges again!

@Hector Martin- how have you determined that it was ID 136 who struck you with their vehicle - I'm unable to see any session IDs on your provided video.

@Kevin Wright- by chance are you the driver in this circumstance? I know its a long shot asking given how this occurred a few days ago, but have you got any footage from your POV of this situation?
Because I asked in OOC for '136' to come into the discord, I don't remember how I got the ID, I probably did sessionheads later on when I was being processed.

It was definitely me I won't deny that, I even put over OOC saying sorry about that, had d-sync. even if it was intentional (which it definitely wasn't) this would be a in RP issue rather than a rule break as a chase had ensued after police had tried to talk to them

Good morning all - again apologize for the delay in my reply.

Thank you @Hector Martinfor your time in making this report and @Kevin Wrightfor replying.

Lets get this report done and dusted!

Addressing the claims of two rule breaks in regards to the evidence/discussion held here:

1 - (G1.1) RVDM

From what I've seen in regards to the aftermath in roleplay and /OOC as well as your discussion here, despite the absence of a video from yourself @Kevin Wright - I will extend the benefit of the doubt to yourself that this was desync in this case.

even if it was intentional (which it definitely wasn't) this would be a in RP issue rather than a rule break as a chase had ensued after police had tried to talk to them
This would not be the case. The roleplay that occurred at the start of the traffic start would not constitute as sufficient high-quality roleplay if you decided to intentionally ram them off their vehicle.

2 - (G2.3) Roleplay Everything

From what was said on your provided clip @Hector Martin- this does not constitute a breach of G2.3. Whilst yes what was said by @Kevin Wrightdoes refer to out of character problems/issues, it is a commonly said 'in-character' phrase. It is similar to other phrases such as "head pop", and "refreshing my eyes". Such phrases are acceptable to say when referring to game/client problems in character.

Some additional points to raise in regards to this situation:

They did not do a single amount of medical rp
They did not attempt to use a defib or perform CPR (life saving treatment when in cardiac arrest), and instead simply left me in pillbox.
These officers are not medics. They are not (rules wise) 'expected' to provide medical roleplay to your character, their characters may be unable (or unwilling!) to provide medical assistance to your character.  You did not roleplay having a cardiac arrest in this situation. You raise the issue of the officers not using a defib or performing CPR, but again these officers may be unaware of such procedures.

They then wanted me to clock into the local doctor at pillbox which I did not want to do due to the poor RP,
In roleplay, this makes sense. The officers are unable to provide medical treatment to yourself, so they hand you over to a hospital facility. The fact that (at the time) you felt as if you were the recipient of poor RP should not influence your characters decisions.

For the record, I did /me no pulse because there was 0 medical-roleplay for my injuries.
Reading your /me's from this situation:

• 12:26:05 - "unconscious"
  • 12:27:34 - "head bleeding profusely"
  • 12:28:33 - "no pulse"

I understand given the severity of the accident your character was in, it is expected for them to have serious/critical injuries - however the roleplay provided from your end gave the officers minimal opportunities to roleplay in response.

Report Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back