What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1428 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCloudNine

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Luke Tee

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1428

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0600

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I managed to capture ID 1428, tie him up with zip ties, take him somewhere quiet, and order him to put down his belongings. Up until I began the animation to free him from the zip ties, the officer was obeying my demands. As soon as I could, I pulled out my shotgun; as I have to reach round my back due to the animation.

ID 1428 has taken this time to bring out his pistol and shot at me, which I feel to be a violation of NVL at least. I went to a liaison with ID 1428 and he said that because his character is combat trained, he can do what he had done; I didn't agree so I took it through this avenue. What other way is there to unzip someone without being at risk while holding a gun?

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1ETCKtkTj4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This situation was 1v1, when you put your knife away, and as soon as I saw that, I pulled my gun out before you had the chance to take your shotgun out, and I proceeded to defend myself. I feel this is a petty report because you lost a situation. You put yourself at a disadvantage when you put your knife away, have you kept the knife then I would have continued complying as then you would have a knife to my throat/persons and I would be at a disadvantage, but you did not do that and therefore gave me the opportunity to pull my glock out and shoot you. When we had a chat in liaison, I thought it would be two grown adults discussing and figuring out why what happened, happened; you asked me to explain and as soon as I did, you immediately cut me off in an angry tone and did not want to hear my side and why I did what I did. Anyhow, here's my POV of me pulling out my gun when there is no weapon in your hand: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think you took exploitation of the situation, fully aware that the change in animations was to blame. This competitive mindset prevents roleplay and encourages shooting to occur. You were undoubtedly at a disadvantage when a shotgun was pointed at you and demands were made. I should be able to take your gun away when you're in zips, but the script mechanics require the switch between guns, thus you should have provided some roleplay instead of using the Matrix approach.

I think you're trying to turn it into something it isn't, are you reporting me for NVL or are you trying to turn this report into an exploit report? I was not undoubtedly at a disadvantage, if anything I was at the biggest advantage where in that split 2 seconds when you were getting your shotgun out, I unholster my glock to try and save my life, which inevitably, IRL and in-game is going to be a lot quicker than pulling a shotgun out. Have you kept your knife out, it would have ended in your favour, but you didn't. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello!

I've reviewed the footage provided and have termined that this is not a breach of G2.4 value of life.
@Roublesaw an opportunity here when you had your weapon away to cut his zipties and took it, this is not a case of exploiting as it would be impossible for you @ImCloudNineto do two things at once here (point your shotgun at him at the same time as you're cutting his ties). If anything, this was poor planning on your part.

Declined.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back