What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 143 & 20 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBriscoe

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Harvestos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 143 & 20

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/11/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 9

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP, out of character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: He stole my friends bike and we heard that he died and was in hospital, we waited for him and when he came out i went to rob him and take him somewhere, as you can see in the video that happened but he then started going out of character to mock mine and my friends accent, not let us pick them up and verbally insulting us and shouting for the police when they're dead / not acting dead, they're not very good at roleplaying because even after they stole my friends bike the guy in the yellow tape mask kept driving past to insult us out of character (do not have on record)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsWUU8OVGQU&ab_channel=SoraGremory

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @JamesBriscoecan you please confirm the ingame name you were using at the time as the one your have provided doesn't seem to match. Could you also try to get time and date confirmed for me please. Closer to exact the better. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @JamesBriscoecan you please confirm the ingame name you were using at the time as the one your have provided doesn't seem to match. Could you also try to get time and date confirmed for me please. Closer to exact the better. Thanks
my in game name has been changed and it is now James Mckay and the exact date and time on my recording says 2021.08.11 - 20.52.02.07

Perfect thank you.

Right, on to the report. So we have sessionID 20, who is already perm banned for a different situation. I will add this to his notes should he ever try to appeal his ban. 

SessionID 143, has just been fatally stabbed and appears not to care or act injured at all, all while calling for cops. Don't get me wrong, if I was stabbed and heard police near by, I would sure as hell be shouting for them, but I would sound a lot more injured than this guy did!  So with that, I shall conclude this report. 

Action taken:

48195 - Already banned 
33559 - G4.4 - 2 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back