What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 143 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholowmew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 143

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1200

What best describes this incident ?: Combat log and NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing taxi's when I was tasked to bring a customer to Paleto, when I was driving past the police station the guy in the video rammed into me while being on the wrong side of the road, I didn't mind it too much and was just hoping to get a repairkit, but instead he felt the need to be rude and drive off, I chase him down to the hunting shack where I held him up telling him to drop everything and don't move and at this point he went ahead and ALT F4'ed. I was pissed because the footage I had got corrupted and couldn't do anything. 20minutes later I already went back down to the city, and back up to Paleto when I got a taxi dispatch from someone in Paleto. I go up to the guy and to my surprise it was the guy who logged out. So I go up and do my whole talk again. Knowing I couldn't report him for the things beforehand I basically made him confess to what he did by saying "So you went to sleep and put all your cash in the bank?" to which he nonchalantly replied yes to.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/180sgp

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Jamie New

Thats the player in question here. With the evidence provided we can only act on what we see, regardless of what he implies i cannot action anything without seeing it ourselves.

This is clear he is not valuing his life and will be getting a 24H ban for rule 2.4:

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back