What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1430, 1474, 1484 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy Abeba

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Timmy Abeba

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1430, 1474, 1484

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/03/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 650

What best describes this incident ?: G1.5 (Powergaming) / G2.6 (Extended OOC interactions)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had 2 people pull up on me blacked out on bikes, they told me to pull over to which i didn't and kept going. They then started pointing guns and i shot one and then i was downed by another. This was very fair and the RP after this was actually very good and i enjoyed it, even staying alive after i was able to bleed out to see if they could find a dodgy doctor. They did not manage to find one and took me pillbox, following this they stood at my bed and waited for me to recover before forcing me to grab my stuff and give it to them, They told me in OOC that if i leave stuff in the box at pillbox its power gaming, I don't understand if it is as its a locked box in pillbox that only i can access so how is it power gaming, I took it out because if it was i did not want to get in trouble for leaving it in there. I think they power gamed as they used OOC to influence IC experience, Re watching the situation and thinking about it, i think it wouldn't be classed as power gaming as only i have access to the box and i dont have to take everything out of it. After this they zip tied me and forced me to say sorry and tried to get me to bark. Which i said i was not going to do as i had a fair idea about who it was and was not going to make myself look a fool. This ended up getting me shot. I feel as though shooting me straight after getting me out of pillbox was just poor RP and was not needed at all. Especially since they took me in pillbox just to rob me, i thought that since they are currently in the process of being whitelisted they would make sure their RP is too the highest standard, sadly i didn't see that today and was hoping for better. I did call them to QE and talked about it. They understood how i felt about the RP and how it was not at a good standard, if it was only that i would not of reported as they were understanding but combined with the power gaming i thought its best to report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1mVL99JPMWlkja/d1337AJ3NsR2?invite=cr-MSxlRkssMTczNDExOTA1LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Additional evidence, wouldnt let me edit.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1mVLg2whnImmn0/d1337B022rTx?invite=cr-MSxET2IsMTczNDExOTA1LA

Screenshot_20230803_072646.png

Screenshot_20230803_073027.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Timmy, Yacob here. In this scenario, my ID is 1474. 

I'm very surprised this has come to a report even after doing liason with you and I even asked if everything was all good and you were happy with the response and you said yes. Kind of bizarre it has come to this.

Anyways, yes I agree with the start of this scenario, you and I RP'd out your injuries and treatments to hopefully get you to a dodgy where none of this 'powergaming' would be necessary. Unfortunately it came to me taking you to pillbox and meeting the other two people in on the robbery. Even on the way to pillbox, I explained what was going to happen and that we 'wouldn't make a scene' for RP reasons and we could make it 'a simple transaction'. I even tried to follow this up by standing next you your bed by reminding you etc.

I don't see in your clips where you're not showing your inventory where you said you had collected everything and was ready to leave so we could continue this out of pillbox. As far as I'm aware, this would of been powergaming on your part as you wouldn't of collected all your items for us to continue this and lie saying the nurse stole it was bad from your part. I was simply letting you know OOC that I know this is powergaming and just to make you aware in which you replied 'Fook'. 

I'm not sure what else I did wrong from your eyes, but I feel like I have done nothing wrong and if so, can staff please make me aware as I know this is a fairly new feature and havnt  had this sort of encounter before where people can pick and choose what they take from the hospital bed for their advantage. So please let me know staff.

Just to clarify, I also said this in liason, but I do agree you shouldn't of died here, in my eyes we got what we wanted from the robbery RP and I was ready to leave you in sandy and let the RP do its thing. Even in the clip I am saying 'I'm not part of this'.

I don't feel a need to respond any further, I believe I fully understand the situation, but not fully happy that you can powergame yet if we do it, its apparently powergaming in your eyes. Like I said, staff can clear this up.

Thanks for reading.

Yacob

Hello mate, Gavin here, I'm 1484 and I just wanted to explain a few points. You state that you tried to resolve this in liason, but that is simply untrue as the only thing that was discussed in liason was the excecution, you failed to make any of us aware of the powergaming report that was coming, so saying that you tried to resolve this issue in liason was simply untrue. Secondly, whilst in the call of liason you never stated that the RP was poor you just stated that it was "fucked" to excecute you because of the fact that you had just been robbed and pillboxed. The last point I will be making is the excecution itself, I do understand that you may see it as fucked, but as you stated in your report, you had an idea of who we were, also the reason you were excecuted was because you shot and pillboxed Simon, we provided alot of RP throughout all interactions at the time. 

-Gavin

Hello guys, i appreciate the reply's here. First yes Yacob i agree the RP you provided was very good and it was enjoyable as i stated. It was very good medical RP and as such i did not bleed out for that reason, I just do not understand why you would take me pillbox just to rob me, and then even go as far to just kill me off? It made very little sense to me and it was a very poor way to end the RP and it seemed as though it was always going to end that way in your guys mind. You knew i would not bark and it just gave you guys a reason to shoot me.

I also agree with the new pillbox feature, in my head its a locked box only i can access so in my mind it wouldn't be power gaming if i just left stuff in there as you are not able to access it for a reason. I'm guessing this would honestly just depend on the view from staff as we are both not too sure about how the rules work around it which is fair enough.

My main problem is the fact you influenced the RP by using OOC, If we were both unsure about how the rules worked around the new pillbox system why would you state in OOC that its a rule-break to not take something out of the box when you yourself are not even 100% sure about it. This could of been sorted after the RP had finished and this report could of been the other way around.

I do agree the liason was very beneficial from both sides and i did appreciate it very much, as i said if it was only the poor RP i would not of been making this report.

Thanks for the reply Gavin, i tried to sort the poor RP in liason and feel as though we did. Later i done some research on specifics of the rules and how it would affect this situation and thought it would be best if i were to put a report in as neither sides are sure about how the new pillbox system works and both have different views on it.

Secondly, i did indeed have a idea of who you were. This still does not clarify why you would execute me, you all knew i would not be able to prove who it was so how could i make anything come from it? It seemed as though i would end up dying no matter how the RP went.

I would also like to mention i had no intention at the time of liason to put a report up, all that bothered me at that time was the poor RP and i was 100% satisfied with the liason. As i said before after looking back at the footage i realised this may fall under the rule G1.5 (Powergaming) / G2.6 (Extended OOC interactions), and decided i would put a report up to clarify the grey area of the rules.

Again, thank you for the replys.

- Timmy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @leuio

I'm not sure what you are reporting here.

Yes, it is deemed Powergaming to leave your items in a box at the hospital check in as in RP, its essentially a cardboard Lost and Found box. Same goes with police, no-one can access it only you due game mechanics.

With them alerting you to this in /LOOC, I don't see anything wrong other than the fact that they were making you aware of a rule break that you were about to break. Would you have rather that they never alerted you to the rule break and they reported you for Powergaming?

Again, failing to see the claim for G2.6

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back