What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1444, 1315 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazedwolf1

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Sam Stone

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1444, 1315

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/07/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 323

What best describes this incident ?: G3.1, G1.5, G1.1, G4.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good morning,

Apologies for the late post as I know many people have been suffering because of this guy's antics.

Just to bring you up to speed with how things unfolded. I got called to help recover some money as he was scammed. I then called said individual and tried to get the money back. It was clear this individual had created a new character and said he wouldn't be flying in anymore which has led me to believe he has transferred assets to someone else so there is no paper trail.

Well, like most scammers he thought it would be a good idea to stand outside city hall, at which point I recognised him and proceeded to call him. I then saw his friend's license plate of the guy he is transferring their earnings from scamming.

He then chose to run off at which point he was followed and the clips will show how things unfolded for that day.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NLpP6kLGzqYme/d13372mbjCe4?invite=cr-MSxkUGssMTkyNzgzMDI5LA

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NLqoKGXQ_1kLu/d1337SaYIyh5?invite=cr-MSxIOEcsMTkyNzgzMDI5LA

(G3.1) OOC Information as at no point was he on the radio to inform him he was injured and in my car which has blacked-out windows. Players 1444 and 1315

(G4.4) After I ran him over with my car he failed to rp his injuries. Player 1315

(G1.5) Powergaming - I think this is a clear example of both these people using the multiple-character system to gain a monetary advantage for no work. Players 1444 and 1315

I did try multiple times to get them in QE but no luck.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NLxrCzin_JnoD/d1337O4XAYyS?invite=cr-MSxoeUIsMTkyNzgzMDI5LA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

1568 on the next day (Jan 8th) when he had been ramming people at Pillbox and then did this to me:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NNKIQE_EHUMKR/d13375tjpEsD?invite=cr-MSxLNTMsMTkyNzgzMDI5LA

(G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) Player 1315
(on this day 1568)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

These individuals are not taking this server at all seriously and I apologise I didn't write this sooner.

A few of the innocent victims since the first incident are @joescrub, Dave, Martin, John and J Smith to name a few. These people have also been rammed, had cars stolen and scammed.

(happy to give their number to staff so they can explain what these people have done)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NLpP6kLGzqYme/d13372mbjCe4?invite=cr-MSxkUGssMTkyNzgzMDI5LA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same guy:

Edit:

I see action was taken but it's unclear if it's just a warning or a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@crazedwolf1Little confused here by the first clip, Shows you in a conversation with two others about someone (Leaving) unsure what you ment by this i.e them running off or logging off? 

Do we have any more video prior to the first and that helps determine between the first and second clip where you run them over and down them? (As going off the videos there does appear to be quiet a bit missing for context).

So me leaving the courtroom and standing by someone is the guy who just scammed the people I was with. It was purely for context.

This clip is the time in-between:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1PPav2S4pxY0WR/d1337rN9VpYQ?invite=cr-MSxKNFIsMTkyNzgzMDI5LA

The second clip shows them knowing I had his mate inside my car.

The whole situation of me believing they are abusing the multiple-character system is this:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1NLnDa2_VCxOOY/d1337VIxrAgc?invite=cr-MSxyTGIsMTkyNzgzMDI5LA

In relation to G1.5 and G3.1 where does this fit in with the report and evidence provided? Been looking over it and can't see where that fits. 

So for the G3.1, the other individual didn't know or see me run over his friend so he wouldn't have known I ran over his mate. When he ran me over he said that's why he ran us over because he wouldn't have been able to see me run his friend over, I believe he broke said rule.

For G1.5, the clips I have provided of him saying I'm going to leave the city one day after joining while running around with a mate who already owns a car makes me believe he is power gaming with character separation so his friend can pocket all the money without getting sued.

Gotchu, Just finished watching it all up in the video you linked where you downed 1315. So upon reviewing all the videos here I have come to a conclusion with the report. First off thank you for taking the time to make a player report and apologies it took a bit to get to it and resolved.

In relation to G1.5, I don't believe this fits anywhere as yes they said they would fly out, They haven't made a new character as a whole so I can't say 100% anything is being abused in that respect so on that I won't be moving forward with that rule. 

Took me a bit to get my head around what was happening however we got there in the end. 1315 & 1568 are the same person however they did steal an ambulance and that overall is a no no as per our rules. NHS and Fire vehicles are off limits unless the Medic of Firefighter give express permission for someone to drive them (Seeing as they did this in another report I'm confident to say they had no such permission). 

In relation to the RVDM and not roleplaying their injuries it's clear cut in the video as a whole so no need for me to go into that. 

Now with the Metagaming, Again clear cut, Nothing said in game only the lack of not roleplaying their injuries. As such both players will receive a permanent ban for their actions in the videos above.

CharID: 92529
Action: Permanent Ban
Rule(s)broken: G1.1, G3.1, G4.4 & G9.8

CharID: 92268
Action: Permanent Ban
Rule(s)broken: G1.1 & G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back