What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 146, 89 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eze

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Eziekiel Montoya

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 146, 89

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1737

What best describes this incident ?: (G3.1) - Meta Gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I spotted a truck at a container and used the opportunity to try to rob "Will" who was unloading it. While I loaded the truck, I tied "Will" with zip ties and put him in the passenger seat. Unexpectedly, a coalition member drives up as if he was aware of what was going and quickly shoots me. At timestamp 1:43 Min you can hear "Will" saying "You're" going to regret this," as if he knew in advance what would occur. Once again at timestamp 2:55min Will begins to repeating the same line you're going to regret this as he hears Jack pulling, He then states "I told you once mate, you're gonna regret it" then Jack pulls up and Shouts "YO, YO" and will shouts back "Shoot him, Shoot him !", I find this quite distasteful as Jack had no idea Will was at any threat, he just hears him say shoot him, shoot him what kind of roleplay standard is that, Jack could have easily told me to get out the vehicle. How could he have known Will was in any danger or peril. Will asserted that he spammed his radio during the liaison, but he was unable to offer a clip of it, and during my clip, there was no spamming. As you can see in the video, the individual who pulled up had full knowledge of the robbery beforehand, which leads me to believe that this was a meta-gamed.

Robbery starts at 00:30 Seconds

Will states youre gonna regret this 1:43min into the clip

Car begins to pull up at 2:55 and Will repeats You're gonna regret this

Car takes 2min and 25 seconds to pull up from the start of the robbery

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boFgQTIv-Ls

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good Afternoon Eziekiel, 

I am surprised to see this report as we had a talk about this situation in discord. I am going to explain my side of the situation so you can see where these un-answered questions/statements can be solved. 

Me and DJ was doing smelting and we had finished the first batch of smelting, which meant we had to go to the container to put the smelted stuff into the container. We also had to grab more materials from the container, but then we realised that we didn't have enough coal in the container to do what we wanted to do so DJ went to another container to grab more. Then while DJ was gone I was loading the truck and also speaking to him  on radio. Then the next thing I see you come from behind with a knife out and knew I was about to get robbed/grabbed. When this happened I knew this wasn't going to end bad as DJ was only down the road and knew he wasn't going to be long. I kept saying "your going to regret this" as I knew DJ had a gun on him.

Then with the gun situation you was robbing us and don't know what else you would expect. You also put a message in OOC saying "Coa can the RP be quick as I need to go". You put yourself in a situation and that isn't our problem.   

I will not be responding to this until I am needed by staff. 

Hello Eziekiel,

It's a shame that you took this further than our talk in Discord but here we are...

So, I left Will maybe a minute or 2 before you attempted to rob him, I told Will I’ll go to our other container as we only needed couple more materials for what we was doing (hence why I went in a sultan as I could be there and back by the time he was done loading the pounder I was only grabbing a 100 plus what I could hold in my pockets). While I was at our other container Will, and I were in mid conversation (as you see him using the radio in the clip you provided) he went silent... I asked are you good will? I got no response. So, like anyone would, I sped down to the spot where I last saw him. I then arrived at the container, you say “How could he have known Will was in any danger or peril.” I pulled around the back of the pounder I didn’t say anything straight away till I saw a person was 1 Not wearing what Will has on (know this because I was with him for couple hours and only just left him to grab materials and come back) 2 Hearing Will say shoot him shoot him. I shot you with no hesitation (if I hesitated there like you said in the disc call, you would have rammed me with the pounder) and who would hesitate under them 2 things I just said especially after hearing my friend say shoot him shoot him. If the tables was flipped and I was in your shoes for the situation I would like to know how you would react if you saw someone who wasn’t the guy you was just with, then to hear your friend shout out “shoot him shoot him” its obvious to me that you would take action of the worst and pull the trigger on this mysterious person who has jumped in the truck. You say I had “full knowledge of the robbery beforehand” which doesn’t make sense as I didn’t straight away just shoot you or even shout while I was not even around the corner. I saw you for one first hop in the truck I say “Yo yo” before I even heard Will talk, I just thought you was trying to sneak in a jump in the truck when he went to unlock it (reason why I didn’t shoot while u was opening the door). I had no knowledge of Will being robbed, I got worried why he suddenly wasn’t responding I heard nothing back off him. So, I raced down that which led to me pulling up Will saying “shoot him shoot him” which left me with a choice to shoot or have this unknown man take the driver's seat of the pounder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gents, thank you for taking the time to reply, in our discord Liasion you told me that Will spammed his radio thats why you knew to come back down "DJ", Could you clear this claim up for me, as you said one thing in liasion and another thing here, you can see where my confusion comes from all of a sudden. It doesn't add up.

You haven't brought any clips forward from your side to support these claims, from my point of view and the clip provided your accounts don't correlate. There was no Mic spamming of the radio taking place.

Will's comments were very coincidental, How does he know all of a sudden his friend is pulling up, if anything that could have been my friend, and you all of a sudden begin to shout shoot him shoot him ? You mention you're going to regret this as soon as you hear a car pulling up. How did you know it was Jack arriving ?

No clips were recorded as we didn't find it necessary to clip it. You also saying how I knew who was in the car, DJ was in the car before you came and he had the Coa black out outfit on. I Knew DJ was coming back as stated previous he went to grab some coal from another container. 

I mentioned all my concerns, I backed up what I believe to be meta gaming so I will be leaving this one to staff.

With the evidence provided there is nothing to prove that metagaming has taken place. There has to be a large amount of evidence to show that there would be no effective way of communicating or the other party finding out. You stayed in an area that was known by the group and it is likely that other members knew his location, after not responding on radio or supposedly spamming the radio to alert danger. 

report declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back