What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 15/477 plus one more? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

gapz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bobby Cloud

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 15/477 plus one more?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: fail rp/ power gaming/ racism

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was kidnapped at the arcade, during this altercation i was put in zip ties and taken to a destination, once we arrived they had punched down with knuckle dusters up to this point i had no issue with the rp or any other matter.. until it come time to get rid of my body... they forcibly push my body through a set a railing multiple times, with no rp around it like "let me push you over this fence/or lift you over with help" this in my eyes would be fail rp and power gaming possibly? i was then astonished for what followed when one of them had said a racist slur, which I'm not even going to attempt to repeat nor because its clearly heard in the clip provided.. once id asked for it to be taken to liaison only one person joined (alex is his in-game name) and had said he never heard anything racist and said everything he said was fine and he had everything clipped, which i knew was a lie because i had done the same. i then asked where his friends was and if they was joining and was told they don't have to come if they don't want to and rightfully so but seeing as we was getting no where I've decided to take it to the forums and let staff take the appropriate actions.
(can provide clips from prior)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Fx50bAzaO0--6/d1337TqGdaPU?invite=cr-MSxpRWwsMTI1NzQwMTcxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

id just like to say, i have chat turned off for immersion so i had no clue about going to liason or anything my bad, but i can say on my friends behalf he didnt know he cant say that certain word as in irl he can, he said to us all after we talked about it to him he shouldnt say it as someone else had something similar and he got banned for it and he said he wont say it again in game. Sorry on his behalf, he isnt home rn as he is dealing with irl stuff until monday but yeah sorry about that situation.

once id asked for it to be taken to liaison only one person joined (alex is his in-game name) and had said he never heard anything racist and said everything he said was fine and he had everything clipped, which i knew was a lie because i had done the same. i then asked where his friends was and if they was joining and was told they don't have to come if they don't want to and rightfully so but seeing as we was getting no where I've decided to take it to the forums and let staff take the appropriate actions.
(can provide clips from prior)
My apologies that you were subject to a racial slur as well as the RP going so badly after the knuckle duster incident.

I feel like me (Alex/15) being in this report was undeserved as well as being painted further into a bad picture as you have lied about the reason I gave for them not coming to VC. We got into discord and you asked "are any of your boys coming?" and I told you I don't think they even saw the OOC message which I have recordings for if needed (I had no way to ask them as I don't have them on discord and can't break character in-game to bring it up).

I agree the discord call was going nowhere as the issues you were bringing up were things I wasn't involved in - I didn't use any racial slurs against you (and I genuinely didn't hear any from anyone until playing it back), I didn't hit you with a knuckle duster and I wasn't the one to dump you as I was having issues on my end, so I had nothing to RP in that situation other than I should've done a "/me tries to throw over railings" during my attempt - which I understand now and will definitely do so in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@calpol04your friend who used the racial slur, what is his IC name or ID in the video provided?

Hello,

I am ID 43.iI believe this report has nothing to do with me if so it would be nice to be let known.

So which one of the people involved here said "Drop that n*gg*r, drop him"?
I’m not sure as I’m only familiar with 2 people there but i’ll try to find out for you

@Charles Vane I believe it was "477" however not 100% sure as I'm only going based off my own recording of the incident without sessionheads of gapz's character being downed by a knuckle duster as well as my recollection of being told it was the same person who did that. Will reply or get someone who knows to reply ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure what his session number was and i only know his nickname as cj, sorry if i cant help anymore 😞 letme know if there is any other information i can help with, id like to get this solved and hopefully in the best way possible.

Ok, let's go ahead and get this wraped up.

What I will say is that pushing someone through a railing in order to drop them into the water is not good RP. You have your voice and /me at your disposal to use as a tool to aid to the RP to make a much higher quality experience all round. Take this as a warning and ensure that you provide a much higher standard.

As for the racist remark, I have done some further digging and now know that ID 477 in this situation is responsible for that.

We do not tolerate any form of racism and as such the player in question will be receiving a ban for this.

To conclude:

ID 15: Alex Torez - A warning to improve your RP standard

ID 477: Chris Jones - Perma ban for racism (C1.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back