What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 152 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 152

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.3) Roleplay Everything, (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At around 22:30pm we got word that one of our members got robbed while doing Taxi Jobs at Paleto, by an Itali GTO and a 'Black car'.

We got strapped, went up to Paleto, and after driving around for a bit we couldn't locate them and decided to try and find them while they were robbing Taxi's going up to Paleto.
As we are driving down and keeping an eye on our surroundings we spot some people at a clothing store, which the person sitting next to me (also the person who got robbed) identified the black car as the one who robbed him, and became 100% certain after getting his description.

After a chase of about 5 minutes through the city, we got them to stop and at this point, we started telling them to put their hands in the air.
At this point 152 jumps out of his car and punches the air, to which I fire a warning shot once again telling him to put his hands up, 152 doesn't comply with my orders and keeps punching me.
For this he gets shot with a shotgun and is dying on the floor, right after this happens he keeps badmouthing us and being just toxic, not Roleplaying the injuries he just got from the shotgun blast to his chest saying: 'He just shot me for no reason'
After this he does a tiny little powergaming (at least in my opinion) and just straight up denies the carry, saying he is too fat. During this car ride while being downed he keeps talking trash to one of our members.

After this whole incident, we put him in the Porsche and drove him up to the dodgy doctor which unfortunately got canceled because it didn't work.
This was the whole situation and in OOC chat we saw him telling us to join discord and so we did.

In this discord call we spoke to the person thinking he was new to the server and had just started RPing so we told him that he fucked up pretty big but I wasn't going to report him and wanted to keep it as a learning experience to improve his RP on, until right before he left he told us he had been playing RPUK for 2years.
This is 6months longer than before I even started Roleplaying and he was just RPing like he started yesterday.

As we got back into our own discord and discussed the situation we realised it wasn't even 1 rule break but 2 major ones.

So after this I personally messaged him asking why he put down such a bad RP scenario. This whole conversation will be in the screenshots as per the request of 152/ Brogan.
Here they are:
https://imgur.com/a/apGP7qF

Thank you for taking the time of reading through my report and have a great rest of your day.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/qankc9%20and%20https://streamable.com/dfj7rf%20is%20us%20finding%20them...%20And%20then%20catching%20up%20to%20him%20and%20where%20the%20rulebreaks%20happened:%20https://streamable.com/e8x8z6%20%20%20Screenshots%20of%20discord:

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Well seeing that the evidence was not put in properly:
Finding them: 
https://streamable.com/qankc9
https://streamable.com/dfj7rf

Catching up and where the rulebreaks took place:
https://streamable.com/e8x8z6

The fact that i was even rammed without any RP involved or being told to stop for a start was ridiculous, "Black car" could be any car and we were in completely different clothing after we stopped robbing taxi's is surprising you all knew that was me in the first place. Meta-gaming to find out that was even me great one. Shot me when i accidentally punched and not realizing i had my gun out is the reason i punched you as you shouldn't of even known or rammed me or shot at me for a start. Then we all had a chat in discord and discussed what i did wrong and everyone seemed fine about this and in your own words "I am not going to put this on the forums" But it still has ended up in a spite report on the forums after it was resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that i was even rammed without any RP involved or being told to stop for a start was ridiculous.
We wanted to first know it was really you guys at the clothing store, so we drove up and looked backwards to see if the person who got robbed could identify any of you.
When he first said he got robbed he only knew you guys were blacked out clothing and 1 of you had a very distinct description, this being the person who had the blonde haircut down to his ears, the second we saw him we said on radio it was confirmed you guys but at this point you already decided to speed of.

I do think that after 2 years of RP you'd know that if you get chased 10minutes after you've robbed someone, it normally doesn't end that well for you.

Even If we wanted to try talking to you it wouldn't work seeing as you had your mind set on shooting us the second you got out of your car. Ill elaborate later in this reply.

Meta-gaming to find out that was even me great one.
This is just the most random claim i've seen?
Please elaborate because I have no idea what you think we could've done to Metagame. 

Shot me when i accidentally punched and not realizing i had my gun out is the reason i punched you as you shouldn't of even known or rammed me or shot at me for a start.
And I quote from the discord call we had: 'I tried to get out of my car and take cover behind my door to shoot you'

First of, you have 10people chasing you with pistols, knives and shotguns, do you think you could kill us all with an M1911?
Secondly, so you think after I shot next to you, trying to warn you once more to put your hands up, it's a great idea to just keep trying to spam punch me?

Then we all had a chat in discord and discussed what i did wrong and everyone seemed fine about this and in your own words "I am not going to put this on the forums" But it still has ended up in a spite report on the forums after it was resolved.
The second we rejoined our own discord call, the first thing said by someone else was: 'What a waffler'.
This turned out to be true, after you showed how you really are as a person the second I put up that report. Not nearly as 'friendly' as that call.

DMs:

Brogan, unless you respond again, I will wait for the staffs decision on this matter.

oops forgot to add the link of the DMs after the report went up: https://imgur.com/a/9UUlJAR

Lol Nice bullshit il just leave it to the staff to decide i guess, What a joke "Black car" "blonde guy"

Yup doesn't matter to me now seems so you fucked everything up, quite enjoyed giving away everything to random people hope they enjoy it and hope they enjoy the comments. Better off helping other people than helping scum like yourself who resolved it on discord and then posted on here like a bitch ass like yourself. To your other friends who were nice enough like  "Whallpor" not even wanting to report it and just wanted a talk hes a nice guy but you're not. Nice lying in your post which i can do nothing about. GG Hope you have a shit day because you sure made my life hell now thankyou.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@vSolarianThank you for your report it appears that the player you have reported is currently perma banned, I will action this report and make a note of this report thanks for the report and enjoy the rest of your day.

RPUK CharID : 25374

Action: Perm Ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back