What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 152 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Langston

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tim Lang

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 152

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/11/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2145

What best describes this incident ?: Homophobic comments/ meta gaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After a situation we ended up with one person down and another got away. While taking him to a location he starting talking to someone OOC about what we were doing with him. Also while torturing him he called me... well the clip says it all.

Meta gaming - https://youtu.be/YkTRvkBQ1Bw
Homophobic - https://youtu.be/1VLhuMNrk5A

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/1VLhuMNrk5A

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Just saying my 2 pence as I was asking in OOC a few times for Staff to spectate him to which Stuart acknowledged later on, so thanks for that.

152 was constantly breaking character saying that what we was doing 'wasn't roleplay'. That he would report us. calling us foreign cunts etc etc the video speaks for itself.

FYI my mic in medal was turned down for some reason??

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Z7VqlbwPQcOSC/d1337g8WS3cV?invite=cr-MSxqd1QsMTY2MTI4NjEs

Last edited by a moderator:
@Timo Langston & @C_Coma

I've had a look at all videos linked above. The ones posted by Coma is the time the ooc messages was seen, However in the videos posted above by Timo this appears to be a different location overall. The questions I have for both of you is do you have the full clips for both times you took the same player? 

Can you both explain the reason why the player was taken in the first place, From the one in the city and the time in Paleto. 

The first time that he was taken was because our group was returning to a house from a meet up and 152's "brother" pulled up behind us on a bike talking shit and hitting our cars after we tried to talk to him he pulled a machete and tried to hit our members so of course we tried to defend ourselves. Whilst doing this 152 came from behind us and ran over multiple members with his car. We took chase and managed to eventually run him over about 3 times and take him to try a figure out why this all came about. That is where my clips came from. CC's clip was after 152 had bled out we called his "brother" again asking if he wanted to meet up and pay the 200k for his brothers life. His tune had changed and he said he couldn't deal with us right now as he had business in Paleto, as a group we thought it was strange that 152 bleeds out and suddenly his own brother doesn't really have time to deal with his life.... We decided to head to Paleto to try and find the brother at which point we found 152 without realising it as he was putting on a different voice and was dressed differently. It wasn't until after he was downed again for not following demands that he started to speak normally and make more comments such as the ones in CC's clip.

The first time that he was taken was because our group was returning to a house from a meet up and 152's "brother" pulled up behind us on a bike talking shit and hitting our cars after we tried to talk to him he pulled a machete and tried to hit our members so of course we tried to defend ourselves. Whilst doing this 152 came from behind us and ran over multiple members with his car. We took chase and managed to eventually run him over about 3 times and take him to try a figure out why this all came about. That is where my clips came from. CC's clip was after 152 had bled out we called his "brother" again asking if he wanted to meet up and pay the 200k for his brothers life. His tune had changed and he said he couldn't deal with us right now as he had business in Paleto, as a group we thought it was strange that 152 bleeds out and suddenly his own brother doesn't really have time to deal with his life.... We decided to head to Paleto to try and find the brother at which point we found 152 without realising it as he was putting on a different voice and was dressed differently. It wasn't until after he was downed again for not following demands that he started to speak normally and make more comments such as the ones in CC's clip.
So going from this response you had his brother, After being run over downed 152 then saw him respawn.

After this decide to call the same player (That you saw was killed) and tried to bring them back into the same RP that they we're killed off from. Why was this the thing yous did? Since the player who just respawned from that situation is then bound by the NLR rules (Linked below);

(G4.3) When you respawn and NLR applies: 

Your character does not remember any of the previous roleplay situation. 
Any feud your character had with their killer(s) is ended. 
If your character respawns as an exit strategy from a relationship then the relationship dies with them. 
Your character must not return to the location where you died/bled-out for at least 15 minutes. 
Your character must not re-enter the situation that caused you to respawn and must excuse themselves from the situation if they accidentally enter it.

So why was the same plater downed again after being respawned since it looks like you went after him again for the same reason after they respawned.

Maybe I haven't explained it that clearly.

152 was downed and bled out
152's brother could not have known that 152 bled out without meta gaming it as he was never at either location in the clips
152's brother had offered us 200k for 152's life before he bled out
after 152 bled out his brother didn't want to do the deal and said he was in Paleto dealing with some business
we head to Paleto to try and find 152's brother to take him for starting the whole situation
we instead find 152 (not realising it was him until after he was downed again for not following commands)

I would like to add we are all aware of NLR and our normal course of action would be to return the player to a hospital after finding out it was the same guy that had bled out. However making the comments he was making we wanted Staff to witness it first hand as we felt it should have been dealt with asap. We had also asked for Staff in the first situation but we understand you guys are busy or in your own RP.

As this character has previously had a warning for the same rule breaks a warning will not be considered.

Conclusion;
Character name: Antonio Salamanca
Rule: G1.6, G2.7, G2.3
Action: Permanent ban.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back