What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 154 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Big_Red

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Yellowstone

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 154

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1555

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM - G1.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The evidence provided is clear cut breach of Rule G1.1 Random Vehicle Death Match.

I was at City hall minding my own business while my friend was arranging the purchase of a boat. I then step out of my vehicle to them be run down by ID 154. No prior RP to this citizen, never met him before in all of my time here. Just complete random, audio for some reason doesn't pick up other voices. He said nothing and drove off, when he came back a second time and tried to G1.1 my friend, he said he was doing it because he wanted the car.

I used OOC to get his attention and try to get into Liason but he wasn't having any of it.
Just an scenario/situation that was not needed and could have been avoided if he read the rules correctly.

ID: 154 is clearly not here to do any sort of RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1x1rLNXIvdsERp/d13374QYhpB4?invite=cr-MSxUQ3EsMjQ4MjU0OTcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Im_Big_Red

For reports such as RVDM we do require footage which shows 3-5 minutes PRIOR to the reported incident.
Are you able to provide this?

3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs. The only exception to this is blatant rulebreaks.
That is what it states on the appeal. As you can see from the video there is a "blatant rulebreak".

As for prior footage no, my medal records 2 minutes clips with a hotkey. Didn't realise I would need prior footage as there was no reason for what happened.

I woke up at AE, took the guy I work with to buy a vehicle from city hall and this guy in a gown came out of no where as can be seen in the footage.

I believe he may also have it clipped but would be the same scenario with record times.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to make this report.

It may be considered a "blatant rulebreak" the issue is a lack of context.
Since I cannot see 3-5 minutes prior to the reported incident the problem I would have if I were to approve this report is that I could be missing context.

This does very much seem like the player has come along and ran you over, but without seeing prior how am I to know that I've not potentially missed a situation between you both where he's managed to catch up and perform this action with a valid reason.

As you stated there is no audio from other players in the footage, ultimately it will be declined due to lack of evidence on this occasion due to what's been listed above but I do hope that it doesn't stop you making reports in the future. I hope you have a nice evening 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back