What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 156 & 184 - Same Person - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Ares OConner
Reported Players: 156 & 184 - Same Person
Date: Mar 21, 2024
Time: 12:28
What best describes this incident: Combat Logging
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was out on patrol when i had a dispatch of someone Drug Dealing at West Vinewood. Upon arriving at the scene and seen a suspect (156) handshaking with locals and ran into a Grey SUV. This lead to a Fail To Stop that lasted about 3-4mins when the suspect crashed into a wall on Upper Pillbox near the FIB Building. I got to confront the suspect and asked him to step out of the vehicle on which he refused and was talking. He then head popped in front of me.

At first this lead to me believe that it could of been head issues on which i stayed at the location for over 5mins and the person didn't return. I then saw a person matching the description of the suspect from early and tried to confront him on which he ran off and a foot chase started. i then called for other units to attend (which was the same officer that helped early) when the suspect again was having head issues (184) and then poof. He was gone. This then lead to be believe in tact he was combating logging as this has happened more then once.

First Encounter
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Second Encounter
Link(s) To Any Evidence:

Hello I did not combat log. My Internet was going on and off all day yesterday, nothing was rendering and sound was playing up 2nd time. We have spoken and hope I have cleared up any issues. I apologise for any inconvenience I may of caused, It will not happen again. I truly apologise.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Mr Reznikov

Thank you for this report, I've done a little digging into both session ID's that you have provided, as frustrating as it can be, when you're mid RP, sometimes internet issues do happen, and from the information I can gather, thats what has happened here and I'm happy to report, I can't find any evidence of this person combat logging.

However @KJParr269 I would strongly advise that you read our rules and make yourself familiar with them so prevent any wrong doing going forward.

Thank you.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back