What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 158 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Reznikov

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bluefort O'Conner

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 158

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/16/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was playing as my police character (PC Bluefort O'Conner) and a call come through of multiple people was down at triad's hand shaking. As i arrived a report came through that 2 people was seen to have bladed weapons on their person. @158 was one of individuals in question that was seen to have a bladed weapon. When i arrived he was one his bike and drove around the corner and jumped off. I then followed with my dog and chased him around the corner just outside of a building on the courtyard and ran down to the end. Once i was able to catch up, i asked him to place his hands up and that he was being red dotted. I then asked him again which failed to do so he would be tased and arrested. He was non compliant which resulted in myself using my taser. At that point i saw that the taser had no effect and the same when i placed him in cuffs. I then was about to connect him over the OOC CHAT when he combat logged in front of me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/IFGTmKqvzfGVr/d1337jeoLHWo?invite=cr-MSx2dm0sOTQwMDIyNTEs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Bluefort

The player in question is already banned for C2.3 but this will be added to their notes.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back