What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 161 Rhys Nelk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedF

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ted Fishman

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 161 Rhys Nelk

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1240

What best describes this incident ?: Combatlog

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were holding up a vagos at the PD he got of the bike and pulled out a sawn off and was shot for this, we then put him in a car and was transporting him to a dodgy doctor, as you can see from the video he goes missing out of the car somewhere near autocare. After we noticed that he was missing we spent alot of time waiting for him to return, and reached out in the ooc chat, and also to vagos members that might know if he was having some issues.

After reaching out to the vagos to see what was happening - They stated that his internet had gone out and that's the reason that he was not coming back.

After opening a ticket regarding the issue we was directed to a report.

The person with me is Jack Ronald.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAepqlveIN8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi sorry for the inconvenience I'm available to talk on discord or TS regarding the situation and the issues behind it, Is there anyway possible i can contact you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi scrabbles, So after KC spoke to you on discord we asked how you would want to resolve it. You didn’t know and KC asked you to open a ticket as it has been 7 hours since the time that we "last saw you in RP" you stated that a staff member told you to get in contact with ted, and then changed your message stating that you have been saved, this now means that we can not have the rp that we should have had. Instead you logged in, then decided to reach out and you were saved. In my opinion this is because you didn’t want to lose your gun and had a chance of being saved before/during the time that we were sorting out the issue. With you now being saved, the rp has been ruined. I would like to go ahead with the report. Thanks!

I do not understand what you mean when you say i changed my message. i edited a message that stated to KC i hadn't been saved due to the fact that shortly after i sent that message i was then saved, So i changed it purely to not mislead KC i then proceeded to open a ticket due to the fact KC wanted to have a staff members opinion on how the issue could be resolved. I reached out to KC prior to being saved and asked him how he wanted to resolve it. So your last statement is incorrect as when speaking to KC i was still dead. Also the reason it took several hours to get back in to RP was due to internet problems and IRL matters that i needed to take care of. This is also something i explained to KC via discord Dms  

You logging on the server without reaching out to us then going ahead with getting saved to keep your gun completely ruined the roleplay. Your game crashes then subsequently you had internet problems, but then log on the server to get saved and then tell us after. Again, I’d like to go ahead with the report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @TedF

I think the logging off the server is fairly clearly, the individual disappears whilst en-route to be revived.

Now, @Scrabbles, you crashed whilst en-route and made no attempt to contact staff nor the other party until a long period had passed from the game crash (which, is important to note, was not a timeout).

As such, there is no other option but to treat this as what it is, a combat log where you used a game crash to your advantage and even got yourself revived by a medic when you logged back in. This behaviour is unacceptable and absolutely flies in the face of our rules and the ability of others to create an RP story.

Action taken:

78090 | Permanant Ban | C2.3

Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back