What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 167 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 167

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1630

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so we had shot a Grove street member in the city and we went up grapeseed to dodgy him. when we got there Bmav luckily found us so we ended up shooting him. after composing ourself we decided to pull thru with the dodgy and go for it with the first grove member downed. he bled out so we went to dodgy bmav instead.

then a taxi pulls up and intentionally hits another car with about 80 miles an hour to hopefully take us out. (complete suicide mission) i dont know if this is RVDM tho since we had downed his boys even tho they where allready bled out and gone so wouldent be able to see that. ill leave that up to staff tho.

we had a liason but nothing really came by it

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xa8WM2HYrtW5g/d1337uNBvMNO?invite=cr-MSxmaG4sMTczMzY3NjI4LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Its not RVDM we literary had a fight and you had us at dodgy, him trying to ram you there, is nothing wrong with that but obviously its not like he could expect everything to blow up there like it did which imo was more like an accident blowing up the bikes and shit. His intention was mainly run you over which again is fine considering the situation at hand so he could save members of his gang or atleast avenge them.
its all in logs anyway about the fact that there was a fight there etc...

I was in the situation btw hence why replying i died at that dodgy probably like 2 or 3 minutes before him arriving and ramming the vagos member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Evening, I am the one that you have reported and I believe I was in no wrong however I didn’t know that the bikes would blow up as I was only focusing on you guys and trying to Save my gang members  who I didn’t know had Bled out.

none the less ramming a taxi 80 mph into another car at a standstill is Not valueing ur life since its an accident that would normaly be very slim chance of surviving.

trying to Save my gang members  who I didn’t know had Bled out.
so when you get a com on the radio you just went full force over the bumb and directly crashing into anything in sight.. 

I dident see Bmav pull his radio up at any point in the little shootout we had either but if you have ur pov im happy to see it.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1xa8mbL22v2Mii/d1337l4npCIv?invite=cr-MSxXOWIsMTczMzY3NjI4L

im more here for the heavy NVL crashing into everything to the point where shit is blowing up and going crazy anyways.

We were on radio before hand where he had told me he was at grapeseed and when I didn’t hear from him I decided to search there as anyone would and as I stated before I did not see the bikes and even if I did I didn’t expect them to blow up.. I feel I didn’t NVL at all in anyway as I didnt directly aim for the bike and in your clip you see me directly hit you before you could pull anything out

i know you intended to hit us but you did it my ramming into other vehicles with 80 mph which would be fatal normaly im going to leave it for now see what staff says

Kayzee have you got a clip 5 minutes prior to getting there ? As I’m confused to why you would go straight to that specific dodgy doctor location in the time frame that you have when there is other location’s possibly on your route did you not stop to check them ? 

With the car crashing in to the barn …. You did not slow down at all coming over the hill which tells me you knew they was there before seeing it , I’m not one to really comment on this sort of thing but it grinds my gears how twice now grove have found bmav at a dodgy doctor and gone straight to the right location, this is such a big red flag for me.

so if you do have a clip of your previous 5 minutes unmuted it would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Alrighty, hope everyone is well today.

Thanks for reporting this @Nikolaj Nielsen

Let's keep this short and simple.

The claim is NVL, however it's a relatively simple one, where did he fail to value his own life? He used his vehicle as a weapon, although my choice of vehicle would've been a HGV (To ensure maximum death & destruction) instead of a Taxi, isn't an issue in any capacity. Yes, you can argue the realism of it however it is still a game and there are certain leeways provided. 

Arguably, he chose the path of least resistance and saw an opportunity to bonnet someone without any or minimal repurcussions as demonstrated by the video. Rather than doing what bmav did and try shoot you all. Obviously, everything blowing up and not him it must've been his lucky day and not something anyone could've foreseen happening, including him.

I'll briefly cover the claim of metagaming as well with a simple question. Is it any surprise more turned up? Vagos, stated in the recording "There might be more" after bmav was shot & downed. It certaintly shouldn't be a surprise. You should've picked up the injured and moved to another location instead of thinking you were safe!

With the above being said. Report Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back