What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 169 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy Robinson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 169

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1130

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The guy ran in to Bahamas, I greeted him and told him he can grab a drink from the bar. He then ran over and jumped behind the reception, I asked him to jump to the other side and he proceeded to stab me for no reason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/57409517/d1337PM7jSq5

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To add to this incident I woke up in hospital 10-15 mins later where I saw the same guy outside who ran into the bushes and logged right in front of me which would be fine if he hadn't stabbed me 10-15 mins prior.

Link to evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/57410083/d1337oFOnLai 

Straight forward report

Report Actioned

37725 will recieve  7 day for G1.2

16084 - Billy Robinson You will recieve a formal warning for not hotmicing communication you were talking on somethign external with your gang mates presuming discord, dont do it without hotmicing it ingame, especially when you are saying you are getting stabbed which will alter course of RP as they would respond... Warning placed for G3.3

(G3.3) Hot Mic - While external communications are discouraged, if used, you must hot-mic all communications that have been made over any external methods or phone conversation when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay. This means that if you are communicating to fellow team members via any external methods or phone conversation and you are in audio proximity range of another player (they can hear you, you are restrained or your hands are up), you must hot mic any commands given so the rival player can overhear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back