What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 17 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fR0st

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alex

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 17

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1802

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The officer had a shotgun and assault rifle pointed at him and there was another guy with an m19 on the other side and a guy with a shotgun point from the outside, the officer failed to value his life and started shooting within seconds after us telling him to put his hands up

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/N2ku7gVocOc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Can I ask as a fellow cop @fR0stwhy you didn't try to liase with the officer?

I was involved in a very long RP situation and the server restarted at 6:45 which was in the middle of the whole situation, and after looking back at the video I feel like there isn't anything to talk to him about since it's clear NVL in my opinion.

Morning, I'm the officer in the clip.

Want to start off by saying that I would have been more than happy to attempt to resolve this in TS, but no worries if you weren't able to for any reason.

From my point of view, I see the individual to your left with the shotgun enter the room only. You appear, on my screen at least, behind the doors and are therefore very obscured by them up until the point that you shoot and they are opened fully. Due to this, it appears as if only 1 person has entered the room, and as I am already holding my weapon, I deem it as suitable to fight back. This issue is compounded by the fact that the individual I am able to clearly see is the only one that spoke, helping me make that split second decision that this is most likely the only guy with a weapon. My focus was drawn to him as he was the only one talking and the only one I could clearly see, making it difficult for me to notice you when the doors do finally open. Even then, the doors only open as I was fighting the individual with the shotgun, meaning my focus is on him exclusively.

unknown.png

As for the people behind me, I had no way of knowing they were there as none of them spoke etc. There was no indication they were there at all.

With the benefit of the clip, it's more apparent I was outnumbered but due to what I mentioned above it was near impossible to determine the number of you there at that moment. 

Here is my POV for reference:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/DUPEg_02kMpg3/d1337lYtQ4yV?invite=cr-MSxmdG0sNDQ4MDg1NjMs

Any other questions, let me know and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Afternoon,

The key evidence in this situation is the PoV provided by the officer, Ben Raddish. I will be using screenshots from this PoV to justify the outcome of this report.

KmT7VGq.png

First and foremost, you began speaking before you were through the doors. By the time the officer had turned his camera, he sees one man in a door pointing what looks like a pistol through the window that may not have been totally obvious in that split second.

The officer reacts by deciding to, panic, point his gun and rolling back, all done within that split second he had to make said decision.

Xrb9LDi.png

This is the scene the moment he is able to stand back up and take back control after having rolled back where he fires a shot immediately. You will see that the hostility is well underway and importantly, that the other people surrounding him had done nothing to indicate they were involved or hostile in any way. In his eyes, this is still incredibly hard to determine who is involved or if you are acting as a lone wolf. It isn't clear that there is even 3 of you until after he is downed.

This is a moment of panic that ensued because you were too quick on the draw with telling him to put his hands up. With a bit more planning you may have succeeded, especially given the numbers that you had. However, given the evidence and the facts of the case, I see no rulebreaks, I just see sheer panic and split-second decision making from the officer and a lack of coordination from yourselves which resulted in this firefight breaking out.

You say that you felt there was no reason to go to TS, however the PoV provided here shows me the opposite, with a liasion this would never have needed to escalate to a report.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back