What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 170, 40, 72 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

__saiint__

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jonny Delaney
Reported Players: 170, 40, 72
Date: Mar 3, 2024
Time: 14:55
What best describes this incident: Metagaming, vocalising OOC
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were involved in an incident where a male was being chased (170 i believe) and was arrested. He was transported without incident or contact with others and somehow his friends managed to find him in custody at sandy when he had no contact or way of informing them. He was not in possession of a phone when searched in custody to my knowledge either. Didnt bother with a liason because the fella started trying to talk OOC to me at which point i walked away.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1YOVJHubK-S6zn/d13370lg8YbR?invite=cr-MSxBbzAsMTY4MTY1NDU4LA

Hello Staff,

I was the primary cop at this situation, crewed with PC Maxwell Smith.
For context, we observed the male attempting to steal a flatbed truck in Paleto - This is ID 170.
He failed to hotwire the truck and then stole a local Black Sultan.
We stopped the vehicle and challenged him. He then failed to stop and was stung at Sandy Shores Junction, where he de-camped and was subsequently arrested,
At no point did this male use a phone or radio.
All of a sudden, a Trey Sands arrives on scene. Im not sure if he was one of the other two IDs, but his white/pearlcesant SUV is seen later on again. He may have been unrelated. I know his name as i ran his vehicle on ANPR.
170 was searched and so was his vehicle. No phone or radio was located. He would have had no time to drop his phone or radio before, during or after the pursuit. In the timeframe between Paleto and Sandy, he wouldnt have been able to stop without us catching up to him. I also dont see why he would do this to drop these items.
Im not sure where the car went but im 100% it didnt follow us to Sandy directly. I wouldnt have stopped with a prisoner at the station if we were being followed.
I was also driving with a speed limiter set at approx 30mph and therefore would have noticed a car speeding behind me.
When we arrived at the station, we processed the suspect. Then the two males arrived. Again, like how they wouldn't have known that he was in a chase, they wouldnt have known he went to Sandy PS.
In addition to this report, they also start to chant "free Palestine". Im not sure what RPUKs stance on this will be. I dont think anyone was offended but its obviously up to staff.
I have 3 videos, but no software to stitch them all together.
If you like to see them, i can send them via other ways.

Hope this context helps.

I'm the DS in the clip.

Just to add, I searched the chap at the roadside on arrest and his pockets were entirely empty. No phone, no radio, nothing.

He was arrested at Bollingbrook, and whilst his friend did see him get arrested; the friend drove off toward the City before the arrested chap was taken to Sandy. There was no chance he followed the police vehicle.
Hello Staff,

I was the primary cop at this situation, crewed with PC Maxwell Smith.
For context, we observed the male attempting to steal a flatbed truck in Paleto - This is ID 170.
He failed to hotwire the truck and then stole a local Black Sultan.
We stopped the vehicle and challenged him. He then failed to stop and was stung at Sandy Shores Junction, where he de-camped and was subsequently arrested,
At no point did this male use a phone or radio.
All of a sudden, a Trey Sands arrives on scene. Im not sure if he was one of the other two IDs, but his white/pearlcesant SUV is seen later on again. He may have been unrelated. I know his name as i ran his vehicle on ANPR.
170 was searched and so was his vehicle. No phone or radio was located. He would have had no time to drop his phone or radio before, during or after the pursuit. In the timeframe between Paleto and Sandy, he wouldnt have been able to stop without us catching up to him. I also dont see why he would do this to drop these items.
Im not sure where the car went but im 100% it didnt follow us to Sandy directly. I wouldnt have stopped with a prisoner at the station if we were being followed.
I was also driving with a speed limiter set at approx 30mph and therefore would have noticed a car speeding behind me.
When we arrived at the station, we processed the suspect. Then the two males arrived. Again, like how they wouldn't have known that he was in a chase, they wouldnt have known he went to Sandy PS.
In addition to this report, they also start to chant "free Palestine". Im not sure what RPUKs stance on this will be. I dont think anyone was offended but its obviously up to staff.
I have 3 videos, but no software to stitch them all together.
If you like to see them, i can send them via other ways.

Hope this context helps.

@MrTurdTastic

Do you have a copy of the search of ID 170 please?

and if possible from either yourself @Harry Catraz or @__saiint__ footage of the transfer after arrest please?

Thank you.
Afternoon Hank, I'm afraid il have to leave it up to the others from here as I cut my video down to supply the original evidence. Appreciate your quick reply, thank you.

Hello,

Please see attached below the footage requested..
At 0029 you see the vehicle leave SB towards Los Santos.
At 0127, you will see me look behind and you will see no vehicles.
Of note, i correct PC Smith about going to MRPS, and we say we are heading to Sandy. There are no cars near at this point.
Also, it is unlikely that they would have got to MRPS, noticed and manged to get back in the 2.5 minutes of the transport.

I still have footage of the rest of the incident if you wish to review in full.

Regards
Harry

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

EDIT: Additionally in the footage, you will hear that the search was empty and the PS saying to Maxwell he has nothing and then the suspect saying that he has nothing as he was arrested. Which IMO is basically an admission of Meta at that point :ROFLMAO:

EDIT 2: Whats the stance on "free Palestine" etc. Im not gonna get involve in debates but its up to you if you want the footage of that as well.

Last edited:
@Hank Summers - No recording/screenshot my end mate.

I can confirm though, his pockets did not have a single in game item in them.

Trey Sands - Liam Gale - Will Slinn​

Hello all,

I'm quite confident that these three people were Metagaming - I'm not going to spend any time writing and explaination as all three are already banned for other reasons so I'll just add this to their notes.

Thank you all.

Character: Trey Sands
Rule(s) Broken: G2.3 & G3.1
Action: Ban - Permanent

Character: Liam Gale
Rule(s) Broken: G3.1

Character: Will Slinn
Rule(s) Broken: G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back