What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 170 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 170

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.3) Roleplay Everything

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After we had one of our friends kidnapped we went on the hunt and tried to find the individuals who did it, we found 2 individuals who were both looking like baldies and they robbed our car.
After a small chase, they decided to fly off the pier (probably another (G1.8) Fail Driving) and called his friend to pick him up on a jet ski.
We followed them to the boat store where we eventually took them with us and went to a remote area to question them on what they were doing and why they decided to steal our car.
After some time they were just all around trolling and not caring about the fact we had burned him alive and shot him in the head ( (G2.4) Value of Life, I don't have this on the clip tho ) so we wanted to drop them off in a remote area and make his friend walk back with him on his shoulders.
He was earraping the whole situation and I eventually got a headache from this guy and just decided to drop him off somewhere else and leave them there.

Now here is where the whole incident I'm reporting takes place.
In order to make 170 shut up so we could talk to his friend I decided to shoot him about 5 times in the head. He was a medical wonder and somehow said he could speak.
After about 40 bullets he was still shouting at the top of his lungs so we decided to just leave before the police turned up.

Just an overall troll and there was no intention to RP.

Proof to his ID: https://imgur.com/a/3TrbQch

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/l9k6uk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just to add onto this report after i arrived on my police character he continued to not roleplay his injury's

I'm the bald fella next to james, can also vouch that as the first to respond throughout the encounter they did not make any attempts to roleplay their injuries and openly said in the calmest voice he was shot about 10 times in the face and burned which didn't exactly make the medical rp any fun whatsoever.

@vSolarianThank you for the report this is in clear breach of: 

(G4.4) When you are downed:

You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn.

Thus the following action will take place:

RPUK CharID : 78795

Rule: G4.4

Action: 1 day

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back