What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 173 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxnk

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jimmy Reece

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 173

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1830

What best describes this incident ?: Shooting then logging off

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Blacked out guy shoots a vagos hangaround... we then tried to find him for roughly 20 mins... we then saw him in a black local car wearing the same outfit. He then went into a house on vagos turf so we waiting outside. His actions would full under G1.3 and common sense.

I believe he logged out so I didnt think there was any point to try and talk to him. I also asked staff ( Psianarama ) for his ID number for this report. I provided the house number 75.

Many thanks
Jimmy

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

How the incident happened: Came back again in a local car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUdi8ge-2ms

Came back again in a local car:

https://youtu.be/T0K2y0mp9uk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @Bxnk do you have any more evidence for this? A 13-second clip at the end and then seeing him pull up to his house unsure of how much later doesn't give me too much to work with at the minute.

Hello, sorry had an extremely busy weekend. The 2 clips that I have sent are all the video evidence I have with this guy, no idea who he is... I just have a feeling the guy logged off. 

Something really felt off what he done, no one ever does what he done.

Many thanks 
Bank

Hope you had a good weekend!

Unfortunately with so little evidence, there isn't really much I can action on I'm afraid, So on that basis I'm going to have to deny this report

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back