What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 178 & Unknown Coalition - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

6AN6

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Kash

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 178 & Unknown Coalition

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 115

What best describes this incident ?: NVL & RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were robbing a drug dealer on Mt Haan around 1:15 a.m.
ID:768 refused to drop his belongings NVL despite having multiple knives held to him and being constantly threatened.
After 2 minutes, two coalition members arrived and instantly shot ID:412.
I believe this is RDM because it was done without any quality Roleplay.
We had no prior Roleplay or dialogue with the shooters before this situation.

We tried to call Coalition into liaison via OOC to no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYqUjNVNsdc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Sir RaptorAs you were the one to shoot from the white vehicle,

What was your thinking process behind this?
Had you attempted to talk at all before shooting?
What was the reasoning behind not attending a liason?​

What was your thinking process behind this?

My thought process behind the whole situation and the reason I shot was due to the fact there has been months worth of bad history between COA and cutlass which hasn't been mentioned by Kash.

Cutlass have constantly been causing issues with members of Coalition in what I can only imagine is trying to bait some sort of beef as that seems to be what they do and each time we have de-escalated any situation they have went out of their way to go and do something else and as soon as something finally does happen, the first thing they start talking about is "war" with Coalition.

In the last week or two there have been numerous times where they have robbed or gripped our members, all of which we are aware of in character and they have been verbally warned that at some point they are going to go too far and we will retaliate, which has been what has finally happened. The last straw was they have come now to the hill which we own and have attempted to rob people that have paid tax for our protection.

Had you attempted to talk at all before shooting?

No i hadnt attempted to talk before I shot as I didnt feel like it was needed due to that fact that Cutlass were already in the process of robbing somebody on COA's turf which again, is something that they have been told that the same thing would happen.

On top of this, they were being viewed holding this person up from the Ranch and as I knew it was Cutlass the reasonable assumption was that they would be armed and my thinking behind this was that if this was the case, it would be very silly of me and borderline NVL to take the chance of them shooting me even if I had backup arriving shortly after.

What was the reasoning behind not attending a liason?

My reasoning for not attending liason was that I don't play with my chat open and by the time I was told about I had already logged off due to the fact it was 2am.

Thankyou for your POV 🙂 

Couple things I'll touch on for yourself Raptor,

OOC is there for a reason. 
Things like being asked to attend a liason to resolve issues then and there, bugs players are experiencing and a few other reasons.
It's recommended to keep it on should a situation like this occur.

I understand there may be backstory to your decision,
HOWEVER,
driving up to someone and shooting them without any sort of roleplay isn't acceptable.
It is RDM.
This could've been anyone.
I appreciate there is history but you must provide roleplay to every situation you engage in.
Imagine if you were in their shoes, 
someone has driven up and shot you without saying a single word.​

You'd be upset right?

Now to get into my conclusion.

Conclusion;
Character name: Amin El Gataarshab Kiel
Rule: G2.4 Value of Life

Action: WARNING. If you are caught breaking this rule again a ban shall be placed.

Conclusion;
Character name: Jax Mitchell
Rule: G1.2 Random Death Match

Action: 1 Day ban following FBS.

Your history considered don't let this become a habit. Think about how your actions would make you feel if the shoe were on the other foot.​

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back