What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 185, 546 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kylo MacCaig

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 185, 546

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/19/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2250

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) (G7.1)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at the clothing store near MRPD trying to get a Christmas sweater that doesn't clip through my police vest, while I was doing this the 2 people in the clip start taking me hostage while I was in the menu unable to do anything. They instantly had guns at me with no prior roleplay, they then proceeded to take my stuff, taze me and then drive away with the most poor RP ive seen in a while. The meme of cops being vending machines is no more obvious than right here, they gave me the minimum RP possible, gave me no chance of anything at all and they then just left with no further RP. I frankly think that its just boring people doing this type of stuff where they just rob and thats it, no RP, they just want guns. I tried to get them to come to TS but they didnt respond.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UnYaPUsg3w

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@JonathanOakmoor& @CodyLtdI'll leave you at least 24hr's to respond on here and attempt to solve before proceeding with the report. 

May I ask how you attempted to get us to come to TS? Also you said yourself "They did the bare minimum RP possible" which in your own words means our RP does still qualify as passable in regards to server rules and ToS

May I ask how you attempted to get us to come to TS? Also you said yourself "They did the bare minimum RP possible" which in your own words means our RP does still qualify as passable in regards to server rules and ToS
I attempted to get you into TS by saying in the OOC chat for you guys to come to police liaison 1 multiple times and you failed to do it. And by the bare minimum, I meant that you did as little as you could to get my stuff and did no good RP, and no it doesnt mean that your RP is passible, you are expected to provide quality RP at all times, and even more so when taking a hostage. All that you did was tell me to drop my stuff, then taze me. That isn't RP, just because you didn't say hands up or die doesn't mean the RP was good.

@JonathanOakmoor@CodyLtdcan we organise a time to take this to TS please and we can get things sorted one way or another 
I dont really understand what taking this to TS could achieve considering the fact that I am not wanting comp or anything. Im fine with just a warning or something I just want you guys to decide if you consider this as good enough RP. 

Hello,

Apologises for the delay in this one was enjoying the festive period. I'm going to just dive straight in here. There are issues on both sides here

@CodyLtdyou have go into a clothing shop near a police station alone and left yourself venerable. These people could have easily been following you for sometime and planning the robbery etc.

As for @JonathanOakmoorand his accomplice. Yes you provided the 'bare minimum' however you could've done so much for for them in this situation. Please refrain from acting like this again and provide the best RP you possibly can. At the end of the day this is an RP server 🙂

ID's 185 and 546 will both receive warnings for poor RP 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back