What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 186 151 288 279 122 64 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Johnson

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Fisher Hendry

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 186 151 288 279 122 64

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2110

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2 RDM. powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just returned to prison after a transport when a prisoner i had been talking to earlier put in a dispatch wanting to speak to me. He said there was someone in prison that shouldnt be so i was going to check the prison computer to see who should be awake and how long they had left of their sentence. As i entered the courtyard i saw someone running towards me which is not unusual when they have been in for a while and before anything is said my throat is sliced by a knife which can be seen from the youtube clip. He said in ooc chat it was an accident and then we spoke in ts whilst i was in the hospital bed where again he apologised saying it ruined their plans as well as providing nothing to me. I would have left it there but they then decided to take advantage of me being on the bed to get me to let them out the gates which given the prior RDM should not have happened which was confirmed by staff in a ticket.

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/FcRs87hQeMTeC/d13377aFcUyn?invite=cr-MSxweTUsNDIyNjk2MjEs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/nuhZgIDN0G0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am 122.

All I can say is that, I wasn't the one to make the call of the situation but I was involved meaning that I still have a part in the scenario. Another thing is that, I believe someone did call a dispatch to call you but I don't believe that it was any of us that downed you to be in the infirmary.

I am 186, unsure why I have been mentioned but I am assuming that you aren't happy about being used after the RDM (which was a mistake). Regardless, I'll let the person that did it comment on that. You are upset because you were taken after a RDM, but in RP it makes no sense to let a G6 leave the prison after he has just been stabbed to go call his colleagues and shoot us down. We did not want an OOC issue influence the course of Roleplay. The RDM was wrong and shouldn't have happened, but then again that should not let influence the course of Roleplay as our initial plan was to take you hostage. I will not add anything unless staff asks me to as to me it feels like you are grasping at straws to get people banned.

Morning,

I am the guy who RDM'd you by mistake , which I can show a full 10 min video to show how bad I felt about it and apologised straight away after the mistake.

We even spoke on Discord after the situation where I again apologized to you like 10 times , now it was a mistake and you know this really well as well.

I really am surprised to see a forum report after a genuine mistake that happen which we spoke about in OOC , as I community I believe the whole point of OOC chats was to explain our point of views but clearly some people just want people banned from the server as soon as they find anything they can use in here.

I will let the staff decide the outcome of it and if as apology for the mistake you want me to be banned for the mistake I am happy to take that.

Regardless of how this report gets actioned I do apologies for the mistake as before and still of the opinion that this report shouldn't have been made after you knowing this was a mistake and not intentional. 

Regarding we not leaving you at the bed I don't think there was a way to do so as the RP continued, I know it was shit due to the whole situation but regardless of how this would have played out we would have still taken you hostage to get out of prison.

Hope the above explains our point of views and any further questions happy to replay.

Regards,

Hamza 

Like i said in discord i really didnt know what i was going to do as you did seem genuinely sorry.  However as you then took advantage of the situation and after talking to staff regarding this i felt this was the only proper course of action.  

We will go back to the original RP scenario though before you accidently downed me.  You are one person running up to an armed prison officer so who knows how that situation would have panned out.  You had 10 minutes to figure out another way to play the scenario out but chose the easy option knowing i could do nothing when i got up off the bed.

I have nothing more to add unless staff ask me to.

Like i said in discord i really didnt know what i was going to do as you did seem genuinely sorry.
Let me make it clear regardless of who "won" and how this played out I was and am Genuinely sorry as I know and been in situations like these where I lost due to other party ( Mistake )

We will go back to the original RP scenario though before you accidently downed me.  You are one person running up to an armed prison officer so who knows how that situation would have panned out.  You had 10 minutes to figure out another way to play the scenario out but chose the easy option knowing i could do nothing when i got up off the bed.
So in Regards to this tbh we spend good 5 min if not more on Discord , and I understand you didn't like the fact you " Lost " The situation due to the previous situation. 

The original plan was to kidnap you by ambush as it was quite few of us but when I ran out saw you I thought before he takes his gun out and the other lads come here lets have the Knife on his neck and avoid that then use him to get out .

We knew you were coming it got ruined due because of a Mouse click Error , you get downed and now to continue RP after you saw all of our faces we were going to take you hostage take you out of prison and either make a deal where you don't talk about us or kill you as this would have been our course of actions. 

Now we all humans playing behind a PC and RP'ing trying to have fun trust me everyone has a fuck up due to a click error or something external we don't intent to do / have no control over honestly I still don't understand why you felt the need to bring this on the Forum a part from getting someone banned just because you got something on them where they made a mistake and you can use that... 

Only thing thing I would love to understand what you would like to happen and what would make you "Happy" with this report ? If it is getting me banned and that satisfies you again I made a mistake and I will take responsibility for it but is it really necessary to bring it up here when you know the other party didn't do this on purpose ? The whole points of Bans is to make the person understand they should follow the rules and give them a "Punishment " to make them understand their mistake which I understand completely as you can see on OOC chat on the clip provided by you.

Honestly really shocked on how you taking this , even when I was in OOC discord call with you your "Attitude" was like I will report him regardless , you didn't bother listing to me to be honest and I could tell by your last comment " I still haven't decided if I will report you or not " before leaving the discord call and continue RPing said it all. I take this as a game and I always try to enjoy it in my around 2 years on the server I always avoided the OOC "beef " .  I don't see the need to bring "Attitude " OOC I understand you were annoyed but again is a game shit happens I guess. 

Hope I was able to put my point across, and really hope you will try to understand my point here.

Have a good day.

Hamza

Like i said on discord running up to me and saying put your hands up is not high quality roleplay imo.  You can even see from my clip i dont hear you say a word so my panic button would have been pressed as soon as i saw the knife.

We would not be hear if you guys had not taken advantage of a mistake and im sure the scenario would have went differently.

We would not be hear if you guys had not taken advantage of a mistake and I'm sure the scenario would have went differently.
The outcome wouldn't have changed and the mistake happen , the RP didn't end there the cops were outside as you are aware so the RP continued.

There were 2 things , either let you leave the bed and go take your gun out and stop us or let you report us with knifes inside prison which again doesn't make sense. 

Or Take you hostage as the mistake happen all we can do is Continue the RP ...

We took no advantage of the mistake as if you had a knife on your neck you couldn't have really pressed the panic button...

But again it seems like we just going in circle now.

Hopefully a staff member will be able to clear this out for us.

Like i said on discord running up to me and saying put your hands up is not high quality roleplay imo.  You can even see from my clip i dont hear you say a word so my panic button would have been pressed as soon as i saw the knife.
You won't have the time to press the panic if you got someone with a knife already on you with knife out and 6 more people coming for you but again something that could have happen but due to the mistake it played different which again proves my point of take it as a game even in life shit happens like there is no need for you to win to have fun. Honestly even if I lose situations I don't mind to have a laugh and move to next...

Thanks,

Hamza

As a member of staff is involved, this will be left to Staff Leads

I'm Id 279 in this situation, I will tell my part of the story, I was in prison for a while and wanted to get out, therefore I've approached you and tried to get a reduce sentence for good behaviour to which you refused, I then decided to break out came out of the cell room and saw you on the floor with hamza on top of you, I then took you to hospital and once you were "up" I used you for my prison break, from my understanding of this report you was "rdmed" by hamza which seem to be a mistake, yet you reported the rest of us, and I would love to know why, 

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

you never approached me or any of us about this situation , and even after the report was made I when I tried to get in contact with yourself over discord you didn't even bother to replying to my msg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've said above you took advantage of a rulebreak whether it be accidental or not. 

The initial person who accidentally downs me thinks running up to me and saying hands up is high quality roleplay and enjoyable I find insulting tbh.  I did speak with a few people in discord after this initial incident and after pointing out that I didn't think it was the high quality roleplay I think we strive for on the server I was with met with hostility.  

After that I was then met with the same hands up even though you had 10 minutes to think of a more exciting way to break out of prison or deal with the consequences of the original interaction instead of taking advantage of the situation.  

You did message me on discord but as this was a report already on the forum did not reply to you as I do not want to hide anything.  

If you want to talk to me to better understand why I put the report up let me know and we can have a chat but I would like staff leads to be there also.

The initial person who accidentally downs me thinks running up to me and saying hands up is high quality roleplay and enjoyable I find insulting tbh.  I did speak with a few people in discord after this initial incident and after pointing out that I didn't think it was the high quality roleplay I think we strive for on the server I was with met with hostility. 
ok So let me repeat this again as it seems like you are trying to point at something which I am clearly missing.

Please tell me what you would have done :

We know a G6 is coming and on my way out I am in front of everyone don't expect the G6 to be already there was hoping to get him by surprise from behind the door.

Now That I am running and saw you the only thing I could think of to make sure you don't take you gun out or press the panic as Hamza I know all officers do that as soon as they see a group of people coming for them was to get close enough to you with a knife so we could take control of the situation , Now It is not a random hands up is constructive roleplay / situation that build up to that point. The fuck up happen and now you expected other people to not Roleplay the situation due to the mistake as well as after OOC conversation finish with a comment like ( I have still to decide what to do with this if to report it or not . I knew already you just wanted to come on the forums and not really understand the other person POV which again a lot above to explain and say what I think. ) as mentioned above the situation got delayed due to the fat finger however the outcome would not have changed. 

You lost the situation which is for whatever reason making you feel the need to get the other person banned for a honest mistake which I really do not understand. 

As previously mentioned as well I take full responsibility for the mistake but was honestly a mistake and was not intentional which personally I think everyone could make as we Humans ! 

One more thing you say that high quality RP and enjoyable to be honest we are looking for that and trying to improve but improvement doesn't happen by RULEPLAYING I hope you do understand that. Roleplay and Ruleplay is quite a different thing.. 

Morning tho have a good day lol 

I am again happy to talk on TS or Discord if needed with Staff lead there , hopefully the OOC attitude will be different on this conversation as again mistakes happen and shit happens in life as well 😉

Regards,

Hamza

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be on all day, whenever you free fell free to come onto teamspeak and I will get a staff lead in the room.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @Fisher Hendry

Sorry it's taken a bit for the report to be reviewed however it's been a busy week! I've had time to review the report and evidence provided and claims made. 

In relation to the RDM report, Indeed there is no argument this was RDM as a whole over what was said in OOC as a "Slip of a finger" as per say, However one thing to note is @JustHamzaPKthat he didn't mean to do this and did try almost right after resolve this within discord with you due to the RDM. This should overall be taken into account when dealing with the report. Now in the video Hamza does run up to you and just downs you and in all honesty just that isn't a good look. 

Moving onto the Powergaming claims, Since a staff member was reported this report indeed was left for Staff Leads to review to where I have done and upon looking into the Powergaming claims, I don't see any powergaming taking place. You do get up from the bed and walk outside the doors to where you did value your life and the prisoners we're attempting to break out. 

Powergaming indeed is forcing a situation in no matter what one side will win from this, However in this situation roleplay was happening and given the place you are people would look to try and get out by any means. Now when the RDM happened there we're only yourself and Hamza there so how would they know a rule was broken to even start with? If we had this thought in all situations no one would be able to progress with anything in RP. 

So with that being said, Hamza has had a clean record for some time. Based on this and the above mentioned a warning will be issued to @JustHamzaPKfor the RDM that took place here. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back