What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 186 - GTA RP

• Thread starter Anonymous Budgie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous Budgie

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lee Gara

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 186

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/05/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1237

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: a guy tried to rob me at clinton fuel which led to him being downed my myself. i took him to the dodgy doctor with the intention of robbing him, putting him in zipties and making him walk back. a little leason to not rob taxis.

As you can see i was stood right next to him with a machete giving clear and concise demands to which he just ignores and makes a run for it. this leads to me downing him again.
this to me is very clear nvl.

i put multiple messages in ooc but he didnt respond to any.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/37wphq

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So in the build up to the clip you provided above, I attempted to rob you at the fuel station. I told you to put your hands up and you complied, if I remember correctly while I was searching you, you stabbed me. I feel this is power gaming as you took advantage of me being stuck in an animation.

You say I failed to value my life, however in the clip you provided; it is clear it was a 1vs1 and I had a better weapon than you.

If you want to discuss this please add me on discord: Dan953#9863

Last edited by a moderator:
while I was searching you, you stabbed me. I feel this is power gaming as you took advantage of me being stuck in an animation.
as far as im aware this is a game mechanic, you need to improvise on robbing someone without putting yourself at a disadvantage, or face the consequences of it.

regardless of that if you think ive broken any rule then feel free stick a report up thats what this section is for,  but if we could stick to the report at hand i would appreciate it.

it is clear it was a 1vs1 and I had a better weapon than you.
true you do have a better weapon. but unfortunately for you your weapon is in your pockets and my machete is in your face.

not only that, youve just been helped by a 'dodgy' doctor. although on your feet you are on the brink of death with a machete at your face i fail to see how you can justify running away.

If you want to discuss this please add me on discord: Dan953#9863
i put a couple of messages in ooc with your id but you chose to ignore them so i think ill leave it up to staff at this point.

i will not be responding unless a staff needs me to. thanks

Last edited:
true you do have a better weapon. but unfortunately for you your weapon is in your pockets and my machete is in your face.

not only that, youve just been helped by a 'dodgy' doctor. although on your feet you are on the brink of death with a machete at your face i fail to see how you can justify running away.
I have a better weapon and have just been helped by a doctor to 50% health. I don’t think there is any possibility of NVL here

Do either of you have a longer clip?
I'd like to see the whole scenario.​

Do either of you have a longer clip?
I'd like to see the whole scenario.​
what part of the scenario are you trying to see, as my report is for NVL and the video i have provided shows that?

Well in more reports we require 3-5 minutes before the actual rule break.
I want to see the full context please rather than 42 seconds.​

just checked and it looks like when ive edited my clip its replaced the original unfortunately.

Because I only have part of the context in evidence I'll only be judging on what I've seen to validate.

I have deemed this as NVL.
Regardless if you have a better weapon in your pockets or not, 
you had a machete pointed directly at you with your hands empty.
You have just been helped to your feet but are by no means cured of any ailments.
The DODGY doctor has clung you back from certain death however by no means treated your injuries.
Running away while being given clear commands with a machete held to your face was not valuing your life.

As per FBS I'll be handing out a 1 week ban.

Please in future provide as much evidence as you can with the lead up to a rule break for full context.​

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back