What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 189 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolaj Nielsen

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Nikolaj Nielsen

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 189

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1900

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so it all starts with me waking up with a shotgun to my face and i get robbed at my turf. After i get robbed i realise there is not to many members awake so i decide to go to grove turf to chit chat a little before going back to bed since i got a bit demotivated to RP after getting stuck up upon waking up..
after coming to grove turf they tell me there is someone robbing and being a neucence at their turf aswell... we exchange pictures to identify the person.
low in behold they roll up and as they circle around i say as a joke. is it okay that i shoot on your turf, which they couldent hear since they where all the way up the top of their turf (far away)
they then roll back and start to shooting grove out of nowhere. I stayed calm to show that im not a threat and they rolled back and shot everyone else after someone blacked out decided to return fire.

I belive it was RDM to shoot the grove members but i belive also it was RDM to shoot me after i scream im not involved repeadetly

i know they report is a bit late but i just got off work and the website was down yesturday

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWqT7wRkvs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So with this situation, we can all see watching your video both groups and people have had bad runnings with these people. There is some history here and there is a longer backstory. So that will change my opinion on this slightly. 

So, in this scenario you pull a gun twice, once before the person was shot when you ask if they could shoot, then once again when it all kicks off. They COULD have seen this both times and the person next to you also blacked out starts to shoot back. These 2 chaps on bikes have no idea or nothing identifiable on who that is shooting. For all they know that could be another Vagos member or anyone. But at that point its already a shootout. Grove (i assume the guy in black is grove) Vs 2 Bikes. 

You then say "ima get you out dont worry" and the guy is in the carpark and you were speaking normal so there is a chance he heard you offer to help the people who had been shot. 

So your standing there, after already being prepared to shoot them pulling a gun twice, in the middle of them all being shot offering to help. And you got shot. 

I would say that takes the "random" element out of all of this. I cannot speak on if it was "high quality" roleplay between the 2 bikers and grove because thats a complete different scenario. However, yours was more like wrong place wrong time. If you had pulled a gun and shot them, i would not say it was RDM either based off the backstory. So i have to treat this the same the other way around. 

Report Denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back