What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 190 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mikey Greenwood

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 190

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/13/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1904

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM.*

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty obvious, having a fun little chase with the police, and this bike starts to follow, right when i "Run out of fuel" I turned the engine off to have a fun foot pursuit and a laugh with the officer cos he seemed like a sound bloke, This feller just comes along with No interaction or RP prior and kicks me over twice getting me arrested. I was getting arrested anyway thats why i turned my car off and pretended to have no fuel but i wanted to have some rp with the officer instead of this melt just ruining it, If he told me to stop or somet fair enough but nope

Putting RDM as the definition is "Attacking" another person without any prior roleplay not just killing which this definitively is

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1DFCR1RfYFOTkT/d1337odImXcu?invite=cr-MSx2MXMsMjI5Mzk3MTQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@Cal woods

I believe you are the reported person here, can you please, in detail, give a record of events from your side?

Thank you.

Good eveing, all!

I am sorry this has now only been brought up to my attention so as for the report i had kicked him due to the police chasing i thought i would help them as they were struggling so after this we talk to the officers and we come to a agreement that the issue was no longer a concern and that i don't do it again.

(I will make sure this does not happen again as the officer told me that it was not allowed which i was unawere of i thought we could help the police if we see someone close by doing something illegal such as dangrous driving and one more time i would like to apoligise to the person who i kicked due to my misunderstanding of this rule.)

Many thanks 

- Cal

Good morning @Custard Cream!

I appreciate your willingness to leave the report after hearing the other parties side.
As per request, I will have this report closed off.

Just as a side note, this is OOC. It would be much appreciated if we weren't to be calling others a "melt".

instead of this melt just ruining it

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back