What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 192, 592, 68 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza_

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ky Fidelez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 192, 592, 68

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/12/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2322

What best describes this incident ?: Meta

Please (in detail) describe the incident: It all started when me and my mate when up to Clinton fuel station. We went around 'hands up'ing' people and came across 592 at the station. With having a vision of him entering the station keep in mind he did NOT use a radio.

As seen here: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Qlk5MQmxLT78r/d1337o9eF2K1?invite=cr-MSxCZFIsMTU3NDM1MDgxLA

He was then told to put his hands up and drop his £30,000. Which my mate replied 'I think his boy is right there'.
592's friend was behind us and that was 68. 68 said he was waiting on top of the hill for his friend as they had been robbed twice already. I clarified this with him and he was at the top before we got there.

As we can see here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063239259768758442/1063241424734265415/Clip1.PNG

When 68 came down, he hit me and tried to hit my mate. Making 592 pull out his knife - I pull out my gun and down 592 when 68 comes back and hits me to the ground and downs me.
After my mate also went down not one word was said between 192, 592, and 68.
But everything they were doing seemed to be going to plan. Like it was all read off a script.

We spoke in Discord and not 1 out of 3 of them had footage of this incident. When questioning them about the situation they were being honest about it but then what made me think think think was why on earth were they so quiet when moving mine and 592's bodies? It doesn't make sense. I can only think of one way of communicating and that is through discord and having 'push to talk on'.

They also lied about the start of the scenario. This is what made me bring it to the forums. I did try and sort it.
He said that before his friend pulled into the gas station, he radioed in saying "he might be getting robbed". Upon looking back at my footage, he doesn't even touch the radio once.

Whole Scenario - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/QlsF7Ymx7UQWs/d1337La6V1iP?invite=cr-MSwzdzUsMTU3NDM1MDgxLA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1063239259768758442/1063241424734265415/Clip1.PNG

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

i am Kyle james aka id 68 in this situation

Jeff didn't talk because on his pov he was shot through the head at the 1 bullet insta killed him 
as for me saying that Jeff radioed me at the gas station was a mistake i suffer with a stutter and under stressful situation its get worse to the point my words get jumbled up and i have to keep correcting my self as i did during the discord call with KY i did mean to say he radioed me on his way down from the coalition mountain but my head got the words mingled up 
Jeff only radioed me because we were together at the point and he had already been robbed 2 previous time that day at that gas station so i told him i would wait on the hill across from the gas station so i could see if anyone attempted to rob him then i could intervene
as u can see from the clip that KY provided when he pulled our session heads when i was "speaking with the other guy" we were on on whisper and by the time he pulled up the session heads we were walking away from each other, the only thing i said to my friend in the taxi was to take our other friend to pillbox and ill radio them when i was done dealing with the body situation 
and my friend Tommy who was in the taxi didn't really know what was going on at the time as they only thing i said to him on radio was to come to the gas station near coalition mountain because Jeff might be getting robbed and i said that before i came off the hill, and the only reason i came down from the hill is i saw a guy on a bike and a guy in a black car pull up on Jeff so i slowly came down the hill and then i noticed the weapon and my friends hand up, and the reason i wasn't speaking during the the situation at first is that i was technically 1v2 them near a petrol pump and was trying to keep my concentration to not blow us all up.​

I am Jeff McBall aka ID 592 in this situations

First I would like to add that the reason I did not speak was because I thought I was shot in the head in my opinion when you get shot in the head u shouldn't be able to speak so I decided not to speak at all
I stayed quiet because of that also my friend (Kyle) was already on the hill when I got there before I arrived while I was heading down from coalition mountain I radioed through saying I needed to put my money away and Kyle radioed back saying he was already there just on a hill when they pulled up I had a feeling I was going to be robbed.
but I decided to not say anything on radio as I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt but then they ended up coming up pulling a gun on me so I complied not knowing if my friend (Kyle) seen what was going or if he maybe left
then a few seconds later I seen him on my right turning the corner so I got ready to pull out my weapon but in the clip if u watch it it wouldn't let me pull it out then I got shot and I thought it was in my head so I decided to take it as it was in my head and not talk because of realistic rp situations 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello,
Although its possible that the players involved were in a discord call, there is not enough evidence here to prove it without a doubt.
Based on this the report will be closed due to lack of evidence, however, its worth mentioning that if you are in a discord call whilst on the server you should be deafened as communicating this way will be considered meta-gaming and will lead to a permanent ban. 
@Jeff McBall@Kehari@Ky

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back