What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 192 and 463 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Martinez

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Martinez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 192 and 463

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/17/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2315

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were responding to reports of a hostage situation inside of a building, as we arrived the 2 offenders ran into the back of the building and disappeared. I was searching the back of the building for them as there was no way they could have gotten out without being seen, as I was doing so I found a hidden door in the back of the building. I then called additional officers to support at which point we entered and cleared the basement. When we get to the back room we call out that there is armed police and for them to come out surrendered. Instead of this they charge at 3 officers carrying a Taser, an SMG and a rifle. For me this is a clear NVL as whom in there right mind would charge police with firearms and not expect to be shot?

Attached is additional POV https://youtu.be/p6k49yveKio

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/p6k49yveKio

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Thank you for taking the time to make the report @Jay Martinez

Upon looking at the video it's unclear of the Roleplay before hand since the recording only starts mid way clearing the building, However you do hear one of them saying hands up, hands up now before rushing the police, Whilst it's clear they we're outnumbered and would of seen all three officers on the stairs, Two being heavily geared for the situation and their life was at risk. As this is the case both players didn't value their life and from the video this is clear.  For that reason I will be issuing a 1 day ban on both players for the breaking the rule G2.4.

Just to add a note for both players in the video, Win or lose situations shouldn't be the go to mindset however it should be how can I make this situation enjoyable for everyone involved as we are a serious roleplay community. Lets try a bit more in future situations.

Action
ID: 192

Rule: G2.4
Action taken: 1 day ban

Action
ID: 463
Rule: G2.4
Action taken: 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back