What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 192 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobinz

Developer
Dev Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bob Santos

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 192

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/31/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was doing some deliveries for the Holy One Stop Shop and after i was bored with and returned to the chappel to check if something was happening. I was met with a situation where it seems that some one stole someones bike. Since Mikey Steel (the other apostle on the video) was dealing with it i just decided to be around and hear what they were saying.

Nothing happened, because it would be one persons word against another persons word.

Some minutes after, we see the same individuals and since they were selling on our area, we decided to ask for taxes and tell them if they dont wanna pay for it, they should leave.
The guy we were talking too, seems happy to pay said taxes and asks how he can do it, I honestly thought he was new to the game and decided to step back so my number doesnt show up on the give item option.
Out of nowhere, the other dude just come to be and stabs me. They were this whole time friends.

Why do I think this is consider RDM?
- Because first of all I said nothing the whole situation, since Mikey was dealing with it.
- I honestly didnt see it coming, since the whole RP situation didnt escalate to a point where threats were made.
- I was executed for no reason. No words were said prior to me been stabbed.

The field for the evidence includes the shorter version of this. ( not my perspective)
just wanted to mention aswell, that it is really suspecious, but still a coincidence that the exact moment the guy talking ducks, I am stabbed. 

The whole situation i meantion can be found here: https://youtu.be/EU_h7anUVZ4

I asked ID to come to TS ( maybe not seen on the video) but I waited there the whole respawn time: https://ibb.co/3k4t0GP

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1135189900
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Bobinz

thanks for taking your time to post a report a player,

I have had a look at the evidence provided and came to the conclusion that the roleplay provided wasnt sufficient enough to allow them to kill you and your friend.

next to this the roleplay provided before the "execution" was piss poor and non existant for these reasons the next bans will be placed:

ID 192: Liam Obrien

1 day ban placed under:

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

EDIT;
Wrongful session id during wrong restart. Corrected with the correct ban placed and other player unbanned.

-SL Stavik

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back