What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 193 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Steve Stacy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 193

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/24/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2000

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Failed driving

Please (in detail) describe the incident: For context prior to the RDM:

- I was doing some mechanic deliveries today when i noticed an illegally parked bike, I spoke to some G6 about it but nothing came from it, the bike belonged to '193' who exchanged some words with me so I smacked into his bike. I then drove up to hustlers turf to do another impound job, delivered it to the police impound and then called the police talk about the G6 officers. I drove back up to the pillbox, went inside for a bit, messaged the policeman, went back in my truck sat stationary for a bit, went to go pick another job up and then got batted across the head by '193'. From the initial bike hit to me being clobbered around the head would have been around 9-10 minutes. I spoke to '193' in discord but his mind was made that this was not RDM so i have put a report up.

(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

- There was no prior RP leading up to me being downed and killed, hitting someone's bike 10 minutes ago does not equate to enough quality RP to kill me. As he was hitting me he said, "think you're a funny man bitch" and afterwards in the QE we had said that this was him talking to me before attacking me, which is just false.

(G1.8) Fail Driving - Unrealistic driving is not permitted. Unrealistic driving is defined as performing unrealistic stunt jumps, driving off the side of cliffs/highways and driving on like nothing happened, and driving at extremely excessive speeds while in urban areas. During police chases excessive speed is permitted. If you experience an accident then you are expected to roleplay out the accident, both from your health perspective and the damage to your vehicle.

- Now, in regards to the fail driving claim, in my evidence you can not see ( as I was in a boot ) but you can clearly hear him drive down the pier and go straight into the water. I understand if there is not enough evidence there but I thought it best to still add it.

Overall this RP was in no better words, SHIT. After he did kill and down me, he just took me down to the beach to dump me, he had no intention of actually RP'ing and just wanted to throw me into the water to "forget" what happened. If staff want a full clip from the bike hit hit to the RDM, i can send it however parts will have to be muted due to people in my background talking.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1FAZlYsStEcqic/d1337eeEqa8s?invite=cr-MSw1bHIsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1FBgLIXuSiTgIe/d1337SZEFVyR?invite=cr-MSxJZnUsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
so are we going to not talk about our back and forth at the hospital, and you repeatedly ramming my bike with your truck at pill box, while i was trying to rp with them about my interview, the bike was not illegally parked, it was parked with permission on private land,

i love the fact that you have literally only clipped evidence that incriminates me, should we talk about your repeated fail rp and not letting me pick you up, when you are "knocked out" on the ground and the interaction before you came up with the tow truck, when you kicked my bike over and i warned you.

you forget i have eye witnesses at the start of our interaction, there is no rule on time limits to deal with any situation that has happened. the only reason i dumped you in the car was because you wouldn't let me carry you after i wrapped the bat around your head or any time after that. the g6 officers both witness you repeatedly ram my bike, because you didnt get your own way with the forced rp you kept trying to do.

also i didn't fail drive either as the rule states " and driving on like nothing happened" , i had someone come pick me up and i rped with them that the car is now toast and had to be dumped as it contained evidence and a body. 

so your report is not the truth and nothing but the truth.

you threatened me with a report because things didn't go your way and tried to tell me that i was powergaming and rdming when neither of those occurred.

i love the fact that you have literally only clipped evidence that incriminates me, should we talk about your repeated fail rp and not letting me pick you up, when you are "knocked out" on the ground and the interaction before you came up with the tow truck, when you kicked my bike over and i warned you.
It is not "fail rp" to select no when given the option to accept or decline being picked up. Furthermore, here's a clip:  

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1FB76QcExwgF7L/d1337ZVFQ28Q?invite=cr-MSw4a2osMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

you forget i have eye witnesses at the start of our interaction, there is no rule on time limits to deal with any situation that has happened. the only reason i dumped you in the car was because you wouldn't let me carry you after i wrapped the bat around your head. the g6 officers both witness you repeatedly ram my bike, because you didnt get your own way with the forced rp you kept trying to do.
Hang on, hang on... "forced RP" , we are on a roleplay server lad for a start. You don't need eye witnesses mate, I am agreeing that I hit your bike but it was 9/10 minutes prior to you killing me without speaking, in different clothes and now with a helmet on. 

also i didn't fail drive either as the rule states " and driving on like nothing happened" , i had someone come pick me up and i rped with them that the car is now toast and had to be dumped as it contained evidence and a body. 
I'm 100% certain, driving a car of a pier and into water is failed driving.

you threatened me with a report because things didn't go your way and tried to tell me that i was powergaming and rdming when neither of those occured.
I didn't "threaten" a report, I waited until the "roleplay", if you can call it that, had finished. I asked you to come to QE, which you did, then you disagreed with me and told me to read the rules, so i put a report up.

you are knocked out, the rp called for me to carry you, and you kept declining it, that is a fail, you had just been wrapped with a baseball bat. you have no choice to be carried or not.

there is no rule against time, you didnt just hit my bike once, you first kicked it over and i punched you in the head and told you to quit it, you then came back up with a tow truck and tried to get the G6 to impound, even after they told you it was OK to be parked there as i was only there for a bit to rp with them then you repeatedly reversed into my bike .... again with the perfectly clipped video, i tried to carry countless of times and you technically power gamed by not letting me pick you up, by using an option to not be picked up when you are incapacitated you cant decide to be picked up or not. don't cheery pick the rules to suit you. the driving of the pier was because you left me no other choice, so the rp called for it and like i said i carried on with the rp.

also ofc im not going to kill someone in my normal clothes . . .  you where in the same truck the same clothes and had the same bag that you smashed my bike up in and got gobby with.

in discord you where trying to swing your dick around, mate i know the rules and i didn't break any of them, but it was obvious you are pissed of that you lost your gun and everything else you had on you, you then tried to say you had a gun on you, to make it out i had failed fearing for my life, but the kicker is you didn't have it out when i jumped you, and when you get jumped even in irl people don't stop to chat first, you messed with the wrong guy and you lost simple as that.

here are some rules i felt like you broke:

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members. ( caused by repeatedly ramming my bike because you didn't get what you wanted)

(G4.4) When you are downed:

• You have been injured to the point that you have been incapacitated and you must roleplay your injuries. You have not yet been killed; this only occurs when you respawn. ( by not allowing me to pick your incapacitated body up)
  • When roleplaying your injuries, you must not make direct reference to the in-game respawn timer. 

• (past tenseincapacitatedpast participleincapacitated

• prevent from functioning in a normal way.)

(G1.5) Powergaming - Forcing a scenario where no matter the roleplay of the other party you will win. Example: Roleplaying superpowers, roleplaying fatal injuries when they were only minor to avoid roleplaying with the emergency services, sealing buildings with cars to prevent entrance of other players, using knowledge of the rules within roleplay.. ( by not allowing me to pick your incapacitated body up)

This will be my last response unless staff wish for me to answer anything else.

you are knocked out, the rp called for me to carry you, and you kept declining it, that is a fail, you had just been wrapped with a baseball bat. you have no choice to be carried or not.
- Lad, there is two options that pop up when you try carry someone, accept and decline. It is a choice.

there is no rule against time, you didnt just hit my bike once, you first kicked it over and i punched you in the head and told you to quit it, you then came back up with a tow truck and tried to get the G6 to impound, even after they told you it was OK to be parked there as i was only there for a bit to rp with them then you repeatedly reversed into my bike .... again with the perfectly clipped video, i tried to carry countless of times and you technically power gamed by not letting me pick you up, by using an option to not be picked up when you are incapacitated you cant decide to be picked up or not. don't cheery pick the rules to suit you. the driving of the pier was because you left me no other choice, so the rp called for it and like i said i carried on with the rp.
- So, based on your logic, If i was to punch for example a man named "dave", can "dave" then shoot me in the back of the head without interacting with me at any time after that?

- You attempting to say i'm "powergaming" for not letting you pick me up is a joke.

- "cherry pick" lad what, i'm quoting the rules in which i think you broke. 

- 'RP called for it' ... 

in discord you where trying to swing your dick around, mate i know the rules and i didn't break any of them, but it was obvious you are pissed of that you lost your gun and everything else you had on you, you then tried to say you had a gun on you, to make it out i had failed fearing for my life, but the kicker is you didn't have it out when i jumped you, and when you get jumped even in irl people don't stop to chat first, you messed with the wrong guy and you lost simple as that.
- At no point did I attempt to say you NVL'ed, I know I didn't have it out, that's why im not reporting for NVL aha.

- "you get jumped even in irl people don't stop to chat first, you messed with the wrong guy and you lost simple as that" - I don't think you understand the RDM rule mate, you can't just walk up to someone and down them, its RP, you need to initiate something first. 

Now, the rules you are attempting to accuse me of:

- Baiting: No, I don't see how I "baited" a situation in the slightest.

- NLR? Not acting injuries? - You think because I declined your attempt at picking me up I didn't act my injuries? Powergaming? I'm not going to say it anymore after this, there is an option for a reason! 

Thanks for your time, I will wait for staff's response.

buddy you did all the initiation at the hospital, your report is about me rdming because you think 5 to 10 mins between interactions is too long, sorry but in my old cities you can wait days before acting on something, go read the rules again, there is literally no time limit, i also have it from staff members that there is no time limit. why don't you upload the full video from when you first kicked over my bike and you repeatedly ramming my bike, is more then enough RP to kill you and get rid of the body.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon, @SteveStacy @Mrgibbs
I hope we are both well today!

Before I get into this, @SteveStacyDo you have an un-edited clip of the situation at all? 
Also, why choose to add the third clip at a later time instead of in the initial report post?
And can you elaborate as to what you meant by 'People talking in the background'?

@MrgibbsDo you have a clip from your POV at all? 

Hello Violet,

Yea I do but like i mentioned I'd need to mute parts as people came into my room and were speaking to me. 

Actually, after looking for a different clip these are all I can provide

I don't really see any need for the third clip, so I didn't add it, but after being accused of only showing clips that support my claim I added it.

People in the background, like family members.

I thought a near 4 minute clip prior would be suffient? 

hi violet,

unfortunately i do not as i forgot to press record on my body cam software, i have asked the other guys who where at pill box when it all kicked off, i am waiting for hanz to get back to me. i also have a ticket up in discord five-21865, i put in asking staff about there being a time limit for interactions, and as i thought there is no time limit.

personally, the only thing i feel i might of done wrong was drive the car of a pier, but again that was only because he kept declining (i am more than happy to have it deleted from my garage for rp reasons i wont be using it any time soon as its too hot) which after speaking to staff, it isnt seen as powergaming or failrp to keep declining it, so i retract those accusations, 

Good evening @Mrgibbs@SteveStacy
I hope we are both well?
Thank you for your patience as I deal with this report. 

Now, let's get into it;
While I appreciate this may have been an ongoing situation over some time, the way it was acted out could have indeed been done better - rather than running up on someone with a baseball bat and engaging straight away in attacking and downing Steve.
There's no form of quality RP there, other than aggression and acting upon the whim of what happened prior to this exact moment.

Whilst conscious and breathing, Steve had the opportunity to fight off your attempts to pick him up and carry him. However, after you had put him in your car - you could have chosen to drive into the sea, rather than off the end of the pier. To add to that, after crashing into the sea, I would have expected some form of RP from yourself in relating to sustaining injuries from such an action. 

There is definitely a lesson to be learned here, and I am hoping that you take this on board and improve, @Mrgibbs

So, the outcome will be as follows:

Character ID:  70910
Rules Broken: G1.2 (RDM), G1.8 (Fail Driving)
Punishment: Warning. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back