What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 199-188 SPOG gang - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

13YearsASlave

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 199-188 SPOG gang

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/01/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16452300

What best describes this incident ?: Meta-FailRP-NVL-NLR

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i just logged on and was told to go to a location when arrived it was clear we had the leader of SPOG nd a few of his members dead underground this gang had been going round our turf trying to tax people. when i was talking to him and announced my name and i was the leader a few seconds later i received many phone calls and texts from one of the SPOGs begging for him to be returned ect how he knew i had him is weird as he never tried to call me until i logged on plus i was the only person in colours so at 8:06 you can see some of the texts. after that we said in our radio that was it when sitting on turf about 15-20 mins later radio came in that 1 of our boys might get surrounded via SPOG we turned up thye had knifes out i told em to put there hands up ect pointing a shotgun at them they just all turned around and walked away (6:53) i chased the ones in the car which they drove off and crasehd 1 got out i shot him chased the other down near the los customs near airport way when he got out i aimed at him with a shotty telling him to put his hands up and he attacked my people with a knife we took both of them behind los customs and they got thrown into the water then i met with another of there meemebrs whom i wanted to talk to . we took him to wheezle news just before storm put him in the bathroom and waited outside he then attacked my boy to which SPOG was spliffed we told him id take him hospital after storm and talk about shit when the server reset he spawned in alive and tried running and continued to value his life while a shotgun was present when taking him down to the pier a few moments later hsi friends (who i think was dumped just b4 storm) arrived and rammed me (clear sign of meta bare in mind we took his phone before the storm and they never carry radios seems odd how they always know where each other are ect.
cant find the clip but after we grabbed another 1 of there boys and i rang 1 of them (number from the text) and told him we have his boy to which he told me its ok he will respawn soon and we will fight you again like we always keep doing to me i feel these individuals aint taking the server seriously and we are constantly being bothered by people who dont follow rules
a staffmemeber did pull 2 of them aside at 1 point after he did say the N word and wasnt roleplaying there injuries ect i dont know what happend with that

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5Vwd8DSStk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Sorry about the late response, holidays have been busy for a lot of us!

SO jumping in first off, the footage. 
I can't use it due it being edited. I'd need the full unedited footage.

As much as I appreciate you not wanting certain people to know what you have and where you are I can't go off of an edited video.​

the footage itself when its blurred it when i alt tab and in one of the tabs is my irl address and personal information 

Hello! 

ID 199  - Badutti Baduttison.
The player was clearly in the downed state before the restart and exploited the fact that they had been magically revived in an attempt to get away and ignored the weapons presented both in the first and second altercation. Although there isnt any clear proof of meta-gaming provided in the report, given the player's history it's highly likely that this was, in fact, the case.
(G2.4) Value of Life
(C2.2) Exploiting
(G3.1) OOC Information

ID 188 - Kevin Delgro.
Player is currently banned, the (G3.1) rule break will be added to their notes.
(G3.1) OOC Information

ID 203 - Mahmoud Khatib.
Player is currently banned,  the (G3.1) rule break will be added to their notes. 
(G3.1) OOC Information

Report Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back