What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 199 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Staff Team
Staff Team
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tony Phillips

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 199

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/07/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1355

What best describes this incident ?: G1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was riding around Grove on a pedal bike. Two guys pull up and lure me into being robbed behind a nearby building. They search me, take my pedal bike, and as they're leaving I say "must be down bad". This was shouted out accidentally, and as such 199 heard it. He turned around, pointed his gun at me and told me to repeat. After some stuttering from myself I did repeat what I said, and I was instantly downed with his pump shotgun.

I was happy with the scenario of being robbed etc., the two involved gave good roleplay before this - but I don't think sufficient interesting roleplay was given before 199 decided on near-lethal violence for such a small thing.

Had a nice chat with the two involved afterwards, however I still wish to seek staff opinions on the scenario.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/gROJHZ5w3bI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I was there in discord call, along there at the robbery. 

Like I said in discord we spared you for a purpose, to develop you're story further, who are these guys who just pulled up with pretty heavy equipment, like you said as well, we didn't go with the approach of just yelling to put your hands up and having a boring robbery, we lured you to a "super cool" BMX spot and got you to come off the BMX by saying I want to show you a trick. 

However, after being held up with heavy weapons, a sawn off and a uzi, in roleplay I would be pretty visibly shaken up, and not shout at a silly comment like that, since we spared your life, we didn't even respond or go for the zipties or anything. Our message was to shaken you up, and taking a shotgun shell to the shoulder isn't endgame. 

Leaving you too bleed out on the pavement still provides you being rescued by EMS, as if we dumped you, you would not be found as well as you would die from being drowned., so I don't understand really how you would be straight RDMED. We shot you because you disrespected us, and shouted a silly comment back and Dwayne got you to repeat what you said. 

Not sure why this wasn't resolved in discord, I'm happy to discuss further there 🙂

(Not player 199, other robber) 

Hello, I'm 199 that's in question here. 
First of all, we gave you plenty of roleplay and talked with you for a while before the robbery even started. After the robbery you decide to then shout 'must be down bad' as if you expect us just to do nothing. After having such 'big equipment' pointed at you, i wouldn't have made a comment like that but you decided to. At the end of the day all that happened was you were downed by a shotgun to the shoulder, you were not killed. This means the storyline can develop further as your memory is fully intact. In the discord call your main concern was that you were sat there twiddling your thumbs waiting. 
Long story short, you had guns pointed to you, you proceeded to antagonize and got shot for it. 
Happy to talk about it further in discord if need be.  

Hey guys. Thanks for your comments, and thanks for coming to discord after the fact.

Like I said in discord we spared you for a purpose, to develop you're story further, who are these guys who just pulled up with pretty heavy equipment, like you said as well, we didn't go with the approach of just yelling to put your hands up and having a boring robbery, we lured you to a "super cool" BMX spot and got you to come off the BMX by saying I want to show you a trick. 
First of all, we gave you plenty of roleplay and talked with you for a while before the robbery even started.
Completely agree, was a very nice interaction with effort into it!

and not shout at a silly comment like that
After the robbery you decide to then shout 'must be down bad' as if you expect us just to do nothing.
This was mentioned in the call and the report - it wasn't supposed to be shouted out, more of a 'under the breath' comment. Complete mess up on my side, and it's obvious Tony Phillips paid for that one!

all that happened was you were downed by a shotgun to the shoulder,
taking a shotgun shell to the shoulder isn't endgame. 
I disagree with the sentiment with these comments - there are a lot less 'extreme' steps to take in terms of roleplay then blasting someone at point blank range with a shotgun - especially if your intention is to 'teach them a lesson'. Instantly leaving them bleeding to death on the floor to be picked up by the EMS doesn't make sense to me. You didn't even say anything after I confirmed what you said, you just instantly shot me and drove off with nothing else said.

Once you turned around on your bike I realised I had shouted what I did and knew I fucked up. I was expecting to have something worse happen to me, but not being instantly shot and downed. My OOC reaction after being shot probably show that.

Again, very very appreciative of you guys coming to discord to discuss this, I just wish to get the opinion of the staff team regarding this.

Don't think we'll tread any ground that wasn't covered in said discord call - so unless staff need me to reply I won't.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good afternoon @Bonzi, @Dwayne Spike, @AfiMhambi. Hope you are all doing well today!

Now moving on to the player report you have made here @Bonzi. It seems as if 2 individuals unknown to you have attempted to rob yourself by luring you around a corner in which they are successful in, they then manage to convince to get you off your bike and at that point pull out two large guns and attempt to rob yourself but then when they look in your inventory, they see you are not worth robbing. Now at that point they decide its best to leave you alone and decide let you live, you then as they drive away shout to them "down bad". At that point if it was myself and I had just been robbed at gunpoint I would be thankful to walk away with my life and most definitely wouldn't be making such comments about them whilst they were still in earshot. @Dwayne Spikeand @AfiMhambithen circle back around after hearing the insult and force you to repeat it at gunpoint before shooting you when you clarify what you said. This is not RDM and although I can understand your frustrations with being shot you kind of walked yourself into it with the comments you said within roleplay and whether or not you meant for them to hear you, they did, and this influenced the course of roleplay.

I do thank you for taking the time to make this player report however after the reasons above I will not be actioning this report for RDM today.

Report Declined

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back