What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 200 & 375 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Staff Leads
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Jones

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 200 & 375

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2230

What best describes this incident ?: RDM & VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So there is a good amount to this and I will explain what happened before the videos (As I don't have video of this so would just be my word for the first part). 375 approached me when I was running about and claimed to be with the triads asking for tax, As soon as I noticed they wasn't even with the triads and just trying to get 3k I called them out and they ran off after some heated words from myself and them. I noticed them around the corner by the gas station and called them out of the vehicle (around 2 minutes after the first encounter). Got them out of the car and we started fighting, I did down 375 and whilst we was fighting 200 come up and started to RDM me not even knowing the situation, So downed them also. Both players did die fully in game and respawned, This is what lead to the following videos below.

In the first video, Should be enough for VDM on 200 where in the start it does show the ID, Car fully ramming into myself and nearly downing two other players then driving off, I don't have a longer video of this as I wasn't really anticipating being VDMed from the person who I watched respawn, But from me it's clear it's VDM.

Going into the next videos, Basically I was sent to hospital many times and returned to where I was making money since it didn't involve any combat and I was outside the 10 minutes required if I did have to defend myself. I was downed in the second video and you will see at 17:50 where someone comes up and shoots towards the car where another player was helping me and taking me to hospital, ID Caught around 17:57 in the video.

Third video shows where who I believe was 200 shot towards me at random but cannot be 100% on this one (Was mainly baiting me away from the other two, Then 375 comes up on a bike rides right past me, No words spoken and hits me with a knife at the 23 minute mark).

This was on-going from 10:30pm until 1:30am where I logged off to upload all the videos and make the report. From my understanding they was upset I killed both of them from one person I was fighting and the other just starting to attack me first off, Again I don't have video of the very first interaction overall. I did ask in OOC if they will come to teamspeak and got no response, I tried to enjoy roleplaying with others and I did, Just found it very annoying after 3 hours and the rules being broken.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rU3j78ugX0

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Stuart since your provided evidence is pretty extensive, are you able to give me a couple timestamps as to what is actually relevant? Thank you.

@Stuart since your provided evidence is pretty extensive, are you able to give me a couple timestamps as to what is actually relevant? Thank you.
Videos should start around the times needed for the rule break, However in the second video timestamp is 16:44 and the third video it's 22:04. Might be worth checking the rule break before the 5 minutes prior? Mainly I was talking to different people throughout all three clips however the first was shorter due to the me just capturing the last minute or so before I fully recorded. 

My apologies for it taking so long, I am fairly busy at the moment and it is a lot of evidence 😉 

Both players have already been permanentely banned for other rulebreaks, therefore there is not much to explain here.
I will add notes about this incident to their history however, in case it comes to an unban apeal in the future.

Approved.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back