What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 202 Mark Terminator - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harvey McCormick

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 202 Mark Terminator

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2015

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and possible VDM on crowd

Please (in detail) describe the incident: back story me and the order have been bad for a few days now and they have been hunting mine and my wifes head. my daughter had been ran over on triad turf i witnessed it so i took her to hospital where i was greeted by a local car ram straight into a crowd get out and proceed to shoot me without saying a word and then proceeds to dump me and my daughter after the bodycam cuts off. he said it was a ongoing situation and he said something when quite clearly it wasnt

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/aiMHBShIw7Ur3/d13375jvYWW5?invite=cr-MSxDVzEsMzA4NDM2MzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @YoungMaC,

Do you by chance have any video with 5 minutes leading up to this situation as well as any evidence of this persons id within this report?

hi urrrmmm no i dont have any evidence from before leading up to this event and for the id it is stated above in the report it was 202 at the time of the report 

Hi, @YoungMaC, Unfortunately without evidence of the situation prior to this situation taking place nor confirmatory evidence of whom the reported party is i wont be able to confidently action this report. i do recommend that in future you try to get at least 5 minutes before any situation you wish to report recorded in your evidence along with the id (screenshot or in the recording itself) in order to ensure we can confirm who it is and that there wasnt anything prior to the situation that may have lead up to the situation.

https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/Guide:Report_a_Player - here you can find a list of what we require for reports.

With all that stated, i will have to decline the report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back