What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 203 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieffer

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieffer Moore

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 203

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 20

What best describes this incident ?: Speaking OOC (C1.14)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just logged in to the server and spawned at tequila-la and planned on selling up there, before I had began selling I was approached by ID 122 who can been seen in the clip wearing a hospital ground he asked if I could sell him coke to which I replied you'll need to speak to a hustler telling him I'm unsure if there's any around, before I can get a word in he hands me up and begins to shout for me to drop my items which I do however he hasn't searched me so I don't drop everything but do tell him that I have. He then orders me to run at this point with no weapon in hand so I pull out my knife and begin stabbing him at this point ID 203 shows up in a golf which quickly he gets out of and jumps in to back his boy. I notice he doesn't lock the golf so I make a run for it and get in the driver seat now I attempt to the run over the pair (ID 203 and 122) who were previously attacking me smartly 122 hides behind the poles at the bar entrance whereas 203 enters a car and starts ramming me leading to the golfs engine cutting out leaving me stuck inside the locked vehicle. I then wait for an opportunity when the doors of the golf unlock and make a dash for the red local jeep nearby once in this jeep I ram 203 who is repairing the golf causing him to be incapacitated. Once incapacitated he begins shouting that I am getting banned also at this point not sounding very injured. Im not usually one to report going out my way to get people banned but this guys quite clearly not here to RP so feel this as the only appropriate outcome, I have extended footage also where he says take me to hospital and I wont make a report also stating in game that VDM isnt allowed if staff would like to see this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/UBwdew00dzcDE/GmXD22pS5Ezb?invite=cr-MSx1Z2ssMzcxMzEwMjUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Screenshot_80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Jack_9983

I've reviewed the footage, and can tell you that this player is breaking G2.3 Roleplay everything and C1.4 Threatening to Report. I will also add, I can see that at the beginning on the video that the player is black is holding a knife and that the video doesn't show your previous interactions with him but I'd still like to have seen more roleplay before attacking him, keep in mind for next time.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 71697

Rules: G2.3, C1.14

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back