What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 206, 208, 222 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Bartholomew Osas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 206, 208, 222

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1400

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2) Exploiting and (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I've been taxing for the last couple of days and been robbed multiple times by people with bikes and sawny's up in Paleto so this isn't my first time dealing with scenario's like this, however these guys just barely provided any RP and didn't try to even talk to me before ramming my car so many times it broke down.
At first I felt it was more RDM because even though I complied with every demand they still killed me off but I would've never reported it because I did talk back to them, giving them a reason to shoot me.

The thing that did bother me however was how they initially stopped me and their group effort of dumping me by repeatedly hitting me while downed to move me into the water (exploiting I believe)

Another staff member did, later on, confirm my claims for this report, this being @ Sammy.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/guz7ot

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am the person in the video ( pink mask). firstly staff Tped and dealt with the punching into the water situation and that was resolved and you know this. secondly we were also told by admins about the suposed RVDM and we were told we should of spoke first, when watching the clip you can see that my friend did request him to get out initially and he attempted to drive away. which then led to the further ramming and talk which he seems to have cut out. Not too sure what you want from this Vsolarian

firstly staff Tped and dealt with the punching into the water situation and that was resolved and you know this.
Staff told you it wasn't allowed but you kept on saying you did nothing wrong, not resolved at all from what i know, staff even told me i could put in a report.

secondly we were also told by admins about the suposed RVDM and we were told we should of spoke first, when watching the clip you can see that my friend did request him to get out initially and he attempted to drive away.
Yes after your Corvette already smashed into my car at full speed? Thats when you 'requested' me to get out. I dont even understand how you dont see this is RVDM...

which then led to the further ramming and talk which he seems to have cut out. 
I cut out 5 seconds of the clip because it show's our groups group chat? Not any of the so called 'talking' i could confirm this with a staff member in a call...

Not too sure what you want from this Vsolarian
For you to be educated on what you did wrong seeing how even after staff told you you were in the wrong, you still dont see what you did wrong...

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I've reviewed the footage and I was going to throw out the RDM accusation because you are mouthing off to three individuals who are robbing you until I heard ID 208 give you a countdown which is literally stated in the rules 'and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay'.

This whole ramming before robbing mentality has to stop, You cannot ram another player or their vehicle without engaging in High Quality Roleplay. To me and many others in The Staff Team it only looks as if you want that easy win with little to 0 Roleplay with this being a Roleplay Server, Is not something that we are looking for here.

ID 208 attempts to RVDM you in the Range Rover & ID 206 rams you in the Corvette, this is not allowed on our servers as stated in the rules.

@vSolarianI understand that you were complying with their demands, however mouthing off to armed individuals whilst you're being robbed probably isn't the best thing to do..

I have stopped watching the footage after you were downed due to the video being edited and the exploiting aspect of the report was seen and dealt with by another member of Staff.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Action: Permanent Ban Following FBS

CharID: 84638

Rules: G1.1, G1.2

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS

CharID: 46163

Rules: G1.1

Action: Warning

CharID: 29869

Rules: G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back