What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 207 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

zycho

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Zycho

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 207

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/31/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1625

What best describes this incident ?: NVL/METAGAMING

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I will keep this short and simple we grabbed a grove member took him , had 3 guns to his face he kept on saying his having issues dropping items on the floor which we believed, after a while we started to clock on that something was not right as this does not normally happen. All of a sudden he pulls a gun with 3 guns in his face and shoots me, After this a few minutes pass and a flying bravo is above where we had the grove member which makes sense as to why he was trying to delay. It is so poor to claim you are having game issues to try save you more time until the heli arrives. Once he was called out in ooc  he had the audacity to claim bad rp. All of this to not give over a pistol and AR bullets like come on. I called them into discord but we decided to not go in due to possible clashes especially after they try claim we gave bad rp.

image.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clipchamp.com/watch/NW1Eqr24bM1
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the Grove member that you have reported. Would've been nice to have had a discussion- however brief - on discord but I suppose nowadays the first thing people tend to think of is the forums.

I had just logged back in from my game crashing. You saw me and instantly said hands up with crap to no rp before hand, you may as well of said ''100k or die''. You grabbed me and took me on a car journey that lasted around 5 minutes, during the ride I received no roleplay, I don't remember you once communicating in the vehicle to each other, it was very bizarre. I was having difficulties with my fps and my game being unstable and I wasn't faring too well. I saw a gun and didn't immediately see the other two, however, it was still my fault and I take responsibility for it. It was hard to accurately convey what was happening all while continuing to roleplay to a decent standard and I lost my patience, resulting in me pulling and trying to shoot out of frustration. Wish I could've explained this in a call but here we are.

As for the metagaming claim I'm not sure what to say to that, in your clip it's just a heli flying over. I wasn't saved, no attempted rescue took place, it was just a helicopter. The only communication that took place by myself to people other than yourselves was a GPS sent to friends, I was requesting to be picked up due to me having issues.

I am not even going to entertain your reply because lets be honest here you knew what you was doing we are not stupid. You did not even give us a chance to roleplay with you so you comparing the situation to a 100k or die is ridicules, stop trying to twist things. Moving on to the helicopter, are you sure that was not any grove members but a "local" or "random" helicopter? I find it very strange they flew exactly where we was then chased us all the way to paleto staying at paleto for a good 15 minutes while I was in hospital.

Very clear stalling and NVL. Its obvious what your doing there Nick.

The meta, yes it seems to be that way however the evidence cannot prove that so we cannot push anything there. However Nick will be getting a 1 day ban for G2.4

Thanks

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back