What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 216 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Weatherall

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 216

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/16/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1250

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Logging and Low Quality Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had reports of a potential altercation at the chapel and heard on the radio. I then pull up to the club to speak about recent events outside of the club, a sort while after I see the Black Ford Focus RS pull up and make an attempt to force me into their vehicle. Fortunately for me and due to recent events we have members of the Syndicate patrolling around the club and the surrounding area. You can clearly see multiple pink vehicles past the club moments before, I sent out a quick distress call on my radio before he demanded that I no longer use it. It was at the point backup had arrived and a shootout commenced outside of the club. They were swiftly dealt with, upon which they both combat logged.

After the 4pm restart we noticed a gentleman laying across the road in the exact same position as the driver of the Black Ford Focus RS when he was shot and combat logged. We then spoke to him to ascertain if he was infact one of the two people that combat logged on us earlier. He used a well known bug (People waking up dead, People waking up in different locations) to evade the repercussions of his actions before he combat logged.

Unfortunately we weren't able to obtain the ID's of the individuals, however this happend around about 12:50pm (- or + 5 minutes) when he was shot down then combat logged. I also believe that the guy that logged in after the 4pm storm, which you can see in the "Evidence Part 2" video we believe it is the same guy who combat logged in the "Evidence Part 1" video. (His ID after the 4pm storm was 216)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/fRNmp3O7rRs%20and%20https://youtu.be/Jf87NQT5X4s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Evidence Part 1 - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a player report.

From what I can see, the individual that get's out of the Ford Focus get's shot shortly after he is threatening you. He then proceeds to combat log and leave the server.

I have had to look trough our systems for quite a while to try and find out who these individuals are. I was unable to fully identify the person who get's out of the Ford Focus and then combat logs shortly after he get's shot.

I do however, have the name from the person that is down on the ground in your Evidence #2 Clip. That was indeed as you guys thought the other person involved in this situation, the one that was the driver in the Ford Focus is Glen OBrien.

I will give Glen Obrien 24 hours to come clean and explain himself, same goes for his companion that was involved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permanent ban under rule : (C2.3) Combat logging - Permanent 

Action taken.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back