What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 219 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

13YearsASlave

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Pikey

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 219

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM Poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After selling i decided to call it quits and started heading back home so i could go sleep when doing so i got rammed off my bike while shouting oioioi which look to be a clear attempt of an "initiation" to which i got on my bike and they ask if im grove to which i reply "course i am fuck off" to which they just flat out ram me and say dont disrespect me
Personally i dont feel as if there was at all enough or any roleplay to cause this and the tatic used to start and initiation via ramming with a car this sint the first time this has been done via this player

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyTgXthK1sU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
hello , first of all its not an attempt of initiation as u called it , because we saw u before on the block taxing people and i remembered your bike thats why we came back to you , i did apologize  for hitting u the first time because it was by mistake , but the second time i did hit you because u said fuck off and started running away , wanted to hit u off the bike so we can talk tho , and i did tell you to come to discord and talk about it but you didnt want it , so its not a tactic used to start an initiation as u said before , and i never had an encounter with you before to say its not my first time.

thank you.

i can assure you that it was not me taxing people as i was at the other side of the map at coalition turf so i call you bluff so before you go to attack someone or what ever its up to YOU  to make sure you got the right person also we had met a few times as you done this exact same tactic  and for jumping into discord id avoid baring in mind this poor rp happens alot from you guys kinda getting boring but even though talks about discord happend nearly 5 mins after the situation

I Can assure you with this clip that earlier you were taxing on the block , no need to lie to back your story , and i repeat i never ever had any rp with you before this , so no need to keep saying the same thing , and have a nice day sir. 

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/qpUrkfjzRw45f/d1337aAUE52l?invite=cr-MSxnRlQsNTM2OTE1ODIs
you relize this happend like 2 hours before the situation i managed to sell like 300 bags of coke in that time?

funny though cause you cut out the bit where yet again you used your car to try hit me off my bike 

bare in mind i have the whole time recorded from the first instance aswell  with the left video being the video you got 
image.png

the main point here is not when did it happen , the main point is that we did see you earlier at the block taxing and u did deny it , then u said it was two hour earlier , so make up your story before posting anything please , i repeat the main reason we did engage with you is because we did saw u "2 hours earlier" taxing on the block and we do know ure grove , and its not just a tactic as u said , im not gonna reply anymore since its a very silly report , and ill leave it to the staff .

Have a nice day 

apologise i was under the impression you was talking about right before the incident and a event that happend hours ago doesnt allow you to continue it when you see them again after all that time
either way was really poor rp and its just typical of you guys 

Hello @13YearsASlave& @PotatoNas

I've review the footage provided and read what both of you had to say...

From what I read there was a bit of story changing from both sides, first there was no prior roleplay and now there was because of something that happened two hours prior from the incident, @PotatoNasin the video it looks like the reason behind you running @13YearsASlaveover was because he told you to "fuck off" which then you retaliated by running him over, not once did you mention anything about him taxing people selling drugs on "your turf" that happened two hours ago but instead you said that you felt that he disrespected you by saying "fuck off".

I think the situation about them taxing people on "your turf" was brought up for you to try deflect but its clear that this happened two hours prior from what I read from the both of you and there wasn't really a real motive behind it and the roleplay provided was not very high quality for you to run him over and the only reason that I can see why you ran him over was because he said "fuck off" to you. There was no attempt of you trying to stop him or hold him up by providing roleplay but instead of trying to talk to him you run him over and told him you did it because you felt disrespected. If you felt disrespected and wanted to retaliate on what he said to you, you need to make the right steps by actually roleplaying with the person not just by running everyone over that says fuck off to you.

Action Taken

CharID: 59944

Ban: G1.1

Duration: 1 Day Ban (FBS)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back