What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 219 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.B.G - Luke

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Luke Richardson
Reported Players: 219
Date: May 7, 2024
Time: 00:00
What best describes this incident: Combat Logging
Please (in detail) describe the incident: So when attending a drug dispatch in Little Seoul this man who was selling decided to approach me stick his finger up and be cocky, this led me to me beginning to chase him after hes deliberately being a nuisance on a vehicle he doesnt own this crash then lead to him crashing his bike and me approaching him and him then combat logging. I didnt manage to get the id so i stayed on look out for him where later on i saw him again and he ran away managing to flee this time and i managed to get his ID which is 219

Overall i saw him 2 times, 1st time was him combat logging | 2nd time was me being able to get his ID = 219
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2bLOe1oMDsIU0J/d13378eC0sRu?invite=cr-MSxpYkwsMTc0MzA5NDYyLA | https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/2bMC9NP1VSCLc_/d1337ti3B4Ov?invite=cr-MSx2eVUsMTc0MzA5NDYyLA

Hi there @M.B.G - Luke

Do you have a time for this incident please? I'm currently unable to identify this person without this time.

Thank you.

Hi there @M.B.G - Luke

Do you have a time for this incident please? I'm currently unable to identify this person without this time.

Thank you.
Im trying to see in medal where i can see the time because it only tells me the time in which i shortened the clip up

unfortunately i cant seem to find the time only the date which was the 7th, not sure if you can see his ID then when i caught it and any ids he had before in the day

Hi @M.B.G - Luke

Without a definitive time this will be difficult to prove due to the fact that there were 3 219 ID's that day across the sever restarts.

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back