What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 221, 398, 78 399, 94 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vas Hardy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Vas Hardy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 221, 398, 78 399, 94

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2125

What best describes this incident ?: Was trying to buy at a store and they stabbed me for no reason

Please (in detail) describe the incident: None of them spoke and just stabbed me and walked away

I then poisted in OOC about it and they came back and said they were gonna dump my body in the ocan if I reported them.

They then said they stabbed me cause they thought I was robbing the store (had no weapons on me what so ever) and was in the buy menu at the time, then said their was a bountiy on me and that's why they killed me, but they never spoke or did any RP at all.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/dXS0Wk2tbis

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Vas Hardy please provide a longer video for the situation : 3-5 minutes of footage before the initial rule break occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nuclear Hi Nuclear, unfortunately I don't have anything recorded before this point.

However in the video;

- They admit to stabing me (the guy who told the guy to stab me even says in the beginging of the video "They did it in their own feel will, they didn't have to listen" and use a load of excuses as to why they did (You even hear his mate say "yeah man..." when I question him about how when they came back they told me they stabbed me because they thought I was robbing the store (again I had no weapons or anything out and was in the shop buy menu and they did absolutely no RP whatso ever and didn't say a word untill I typed the situation in OOC so they came back and started making excuses)

- Also there is no reason why I would have a hit on my name (his other blatant lie of an excuse) considering my charater has been in the server for a couple of weeks and doesn't have beef with anyone

People like this need to be removed from the server as they ruin the entire experience for everyone

@Vas Hardy I get your frustration over the situation that unfolded, but the clip you provided is:

1. very short (54 seconds is nowhere near of what we need to establish context)
  2. shows no rulebreak that you speak of

I get theres talks of the situation where you are stabbed, but Admins cannot action things of hearsay, we need to see the situation unfold (the video of you being stabbed) that is the only way we can verify you have indeed been a victim of an RDM and action punishments accordingly, now i'm sure this is not something you want to hear but that is the policy.

If theres truly no video we will have to close this report due to insufficent evidence provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nuclear It is very frustating (the 1 time I'm not recording 😞 ) but I get where you're coming from and it's fair enough

Thanks for reviewing the report so quickly though, I appreciate it

I understand it completely, hopefully you did no lose to much due to the situation, sadly theres nothing more we can do for you without a longer video.

I will go ahead and close this report. I wish you a nice day @Vas Hardy.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back