What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 222 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 222

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/04/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1740

What best describes this incident ?: Baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had just deassigned from a sepearate call and as I was driving away, two local vehicles drove up behind me. I pulled over to let them pass and one of them decides to do burnouts directly in front of me. When I tried to pull him over, he made off instantly. Seems like clear cut baiting to me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMGTBPGMZi8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@RichardI'd like to know why you felt the need to report this because it feels like more of an RP issue to me. If someone breaking laws on the road why not catch the guy and deal with him in RP. Just trying to get into your mindset before making a decision on this report. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShadowDirectorThese group of people were rolling around in local cars as a group. By the way they drove up, it looked like they wanted to make themselves known - but I could have been wrong. Obviously, I didn’t want to impede whatever they were doing so I pulled over. They went out of their way to stop their cars in the middle of the road and one of them began doing burnouts. I gave them a period of time to see if it was them just driving off from a standstill (some cars do that, as I’m sure you’re aware) but he only stopped when I reacted to his burnouts. Unsurprisingly, he takes off immediately after I try to pull him over and a pursuit ensues. 

To me, his intentions were clear. He was baiting for a chase with the police in a way which is extremely obvious.

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Would the actions of this person not fall under deliberately committing crimes in front of the police… to create a scenario where you get chased?

It is written in the rule itself.

Breaking the law is not a reportable offence.

There is two types of baiting in my opinion.

1. Trying to get cops attention for who knows what, maybe they wanted to distract you or wanted roleplay. Who knows, could've liaised with them and found out.
  2. Consistently doing burn outs, ramming cops, near enough trolling

Don't be so quick to report next time, try to liaise and save us both the effort of combing through reports. Who will you roleplay with, if the crims are gone for trying to get a bit of RP interaction.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back