What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 223/408 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alice Banks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 223/408

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2100

What best describes this incident ?: Rule C1.2, G1.3, G3.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was patrolling as G6 at Pillbox where we where dealing with an incident. Throughout this incident 223 kept driving back reapetedly calling me a Tranny over and over, he would also change car a couple of times when passing by, it was at this point me and the other G6 got fed up and you can hear Fisher Hendry calling for us to just shoot him if he came back again. we shoot and down him to which he pops his head and comes back later where his friend magically finds and tries to help him (Fisher has the evidence for this as we believe metagaming occurred).

When he came back his new sessionhead was 408

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZTaBsu32Urq2O/d1337GOsuzLT?invite=cr-MSxiM04sNDcyNTg4NDcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

EV2 - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ZTbwgUoXf7_Pg/d1337oNmwZI8?invite=cr-MSxCdmgsNDcyNTg4NDcs

Good evening 🙂

Firstly I'm sorry this has happened to you.
We promote ourselves as a supportive community however due to our public setting these people do crop up.

I had actually spoken to this player previously on another occasion.

Conclusion;
Character name: Pablo Fugly
Rule: C1.2 and G3.1

Action: Permanent ban. No cooldown to appeal.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back